Current time: 28/03/2024, 19:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Brits Abroad
Brits Abroad
Noted 3 all over white Optare Tempo Sr and they all are tri doors. (spoke to a driver who said there only fault was a Leather driving seat)

I think they also have a few Mcv bodied Mans in use at the airport also I saw one which looked freshly painted

These where all at Perth airport I've heard there's more Optare Stock in nsw and qld so I'll update when I stumble across them

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Brits Abroad
Brisbane Transport have a British Spec Citaro but in Dual Door Configuration it is numbered 1599 and based out of Toowong the main issue of this is the departure from Scania and Volvo in the area with all recent deliveries since 2013 being Volvo B7rle with the two types of Volgren body. (there's also a Volvo B5RH at Toowong numbered 1595

BT also have some Man's but these i imagine will be replaced by Volvos in due course

Still havn't found any more British Stock yet although i'm aware of a lot more Optare's including some rumours of both Solo's and Solo sr's in use at Melbourne and also at Melbourne Airport interestingly enough

Transdev Sydney have a MAN Gelimang double decker Demonstrator registered m/o 6413 i assume 6413 is it's fleet number to it made it's debut in service between the Uni and Lidcombe. (near where the Olympic Stadium is)

Comfort Del Gro (who own Metroline in London) also have a few Bustech Double Decker Tri Axle's but oddly they have two sets of front wheels

Worked today at Sydney Airport and i noted a few Man MCV's in use on Shuttle services to various carparks.

Sydney Airport must be the worst Airport in the Southern Hemisphere for poor public transport No Pedestrian access and only 1 bus route the 400 which goes between Burwood and Bondi Junction a busy route for staff only it seems mainly using tri axle scania's There is also the Airtrain but at $17 it's expensive and uses some very scruffy stock like the K stock that in area other region would be razorblades by now.

What british buses bar MCV Evolutions and Citaros are in Cyprus .. I heared there used to be VRs, Atlanteans and Olympians plus a few Excels but I guess there all gone

Im going on Sunday for 2 weeks so hoping to get a insight before I go

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)