Current time: 28/03/2024, 12:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Yarra Trams
Yarra Trams
Further E Classes have entered service on the 96 meaning the route is entirely E Class Operated?? i don't know if the former France trams the Bumblebee's remain on the 96 or not but the Former trams the 5000 class or D Ckass have been transferred to the 19 The 19 Trams the Dual Carriage ones can now be found on the 11 and the Former 11 trams have transferred to Glenhuntly replacing 8 Z Class trams that have been withdrawn

6024 has arrived at East Preston depot for the next batch of E Trams

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Yarra Trams
Melbourne?
Yes.. Thats right currently strikes are taking place quite frequently over pay at the moment it's by far the best tram network in the southern hemisphere maybe the world and the variety of trams is immense

Further E Class trams have arrived for the 11 and the bumblebees still remain in use on the 96

6026 has been hit quite severely with Graffiti on Christmas Eve/Day Some services today are running to a better than Sunday Timetable and obviously for FREESmile

6026 was Cleaned up today and back on it's usual haunt's of the 96.
With the Boxing day test match on today the 86a didn't run so the displaced e class trams ran extra services to the MCG as 70a and 75a also some b2's where also on the service. 6008/11 where two of the displaced E's

The conversion of the 86 to low floor trams has started with 6008 (the tram I'm currently onboard) on the service I don't know if this means the 86 has changed depot or not

5015 one of the former Siemens trams for route 96 and recently only used on the 19 is on the 8 to Toorak currently I'm unsure if it's changed depot or not. But there's a rumour that the 55 and 8 will merge into a super route

2132 a high floor tram on the 96 very obscure working.

Yarra trams latest arrival 6048 is on the 86 to Bundoora today its a very smooth ride almost doesnt feel like a Bombardier tram

The 8 and 55 are being merged into a new Superroute 58 meaning some stops will now get low floor tram.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)