Current time: 29/06/2024, 03:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
(17/08/2013 21:47)busdude Wrote:  
(17/08/2013 20:33)wirralbus Wrote:  I wonder what the seating is like on these Lothian vehicles , after fares , passenger comfort is probably the next on the list of what passengers want .

Heres a shot of the interior of a lothian dart, they look quite comfy in my opinion, thats if Impera's come like this...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stuart_mont...3331495339

credit: stuart montgomery

Impera must have to look after ex- Lothion Darts, keeping them clean and tidy. Lothion Bus highly standard to look after all the vehicles.
Find all posts by this user
(17/08/2013 20:09)busdude Wrote:  Ive been doing a bit of digging round to find out more about the new SPD's which are arriving, and i found out that 4 52 plate SPD's got withdrawn from lothian fleet at the end of May these being:

SK52 OJR
SK52 OJS
SK52 OJT
SK52 OJU

it could be a possibility that any of these could be arriving.
I have it on good authority that Impera's are Y-registered SPDs, not 52-plates - however, future purchases from Lothian are planned to be 52-plated examples.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(18/08/2013 17:28)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
(17/08/2013 20:09)busdude Wrote:  Ive been doing a bit of digging round to find out more about the new SPD's which are arriving, and i found out that 4 52 plate SPD's got withdrawn from lothian fleet at the end of May these being:

SK52 OJR
SK52 OJS
SK52 OJT
SK52 OJU

I have it on good authority that Impera's are Y-registered SPDs, not 52-plates - however, future purchases from Lothian are planned to be 52-plated examples.

Oh my bad, im sure its been mentioned quite a few times on here that they were meant to be 52 plates.

Also Its official then the 47 & 15/16 have been cancelled, its a massive shame really i thought both services were doing well, i have seen them both full many times. Tbh i dont see the 31/31A & the 98 lasting much longer either. I reckon they'll be gone by the beginning of next year.

PC1101681/32 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Pasture Road, Moreton and Birkenhead Bus Station given service number 47 effective from 04-Oct-2013.
PC1101681/35 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Harrison Drive and Birkenhead Bus Station given service number 16/15 effective from 04-Oct-2013.

Follow me on flickr
Busdude , its called consolidation , the routes they have left will be the routes that they have decided to look after.

There will be reasons for the cancellation of the 15/16 and 47 , but its not for us to try and second guess them reasons .

The 31/31A and 98 will probably last but will need to have a stable timetable for a while now .
I wounder if one of the SPD's will be Y179 CFS and fleet numbered 2179?

I suspect they will loose the front power blind for LED's???? anyone have any actually idea
(19/08/2013 17:31)E208 WBG Wrote:  I wounder if one of the SPD's will be Y179 CFS and fleet numbered 2179?

I suspect they will loose the front power blind for LED's???? anyone have any actually idea

They've both got white text on black background power blinds for the front (already installed with local destinations) with flip dots for the side and presumably powerblend numbers for the rear or flip dots as I've not seen the rear of these.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
(19/08/2013 18:00)R557 ABA Wrote:  
(19/08/2013 17:31)E208 WBG Wrote:  I wounder if one of the SPD's will be Y179 CFS and fleet numbered 2179?

They've both got white text on black background power blinds for the front (already installed with local destinations) with flip dots for the side and presumably powerblend numbers for the rear or flip dots as I've not seen the rear of these.

cheers R557 ABA much appreciated
(19/08/2013 16:03)busdude Wrote:  
(18/08/2013 17:28)KU02 YUH Wrote:  

SK52 OJR
SK52 OJS
SK52 OJT
SK52 OJU

Oh my bad, im sure its been mentioned quite a few times on here that they were meant to be 52 plates.

Also Its official then the 47 & 15/16 have been cancelled, its a massive shame really i thought both services were doing well, i have seen them both full many times. Tbh i dont see the 31/31A & the 98 lasting much longer either. I reckon they'll be gone by the beginning of next year.

I was on a 31 to New Brighton last week and there were a few standing passengers on part of the journey. Of course, it is possibly quieter outside the summer holiday period.
(19/08/2013 16:03)busdude Wrote:  Tbh i dont see the 31/31A & the 98 lasting much longer either. I reckon they'll be gone by the beginning of next year.
Would you like to expand on your thoughts?

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
PC1101681/32 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Pasture Road, Moreton and Birkenhead Bus Station given service number 47 effective from 04-Oct-2013.
PC1101681/35 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Harrison Drive and Birkenhead Bus Station given service number 16/15 effective from 04-Oct-2013.

Will these cease on the 4th of October or have they already stopped?
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)