Current time: 29/06/2024, 03:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
Dart 2526 (X526 UAT) broke down around 1615 in headiing into New Brighton on Rowsen Street Roundabout in A rather awkward position
Find all posts by this user
1A-branded 2671 and 2675 were rarely on the 165 and 164 respectively yesterday night. This was because 2671 was on the 47 board which finishes in Saughall Massie at 17:41 and 2675 was on the 1A board which finishes in New Brighton at 17:56, whilst 3429 was on the 98 board which finishes in Moreton at 17:57 and 2364 was on the other 47 board which finishes in Saughall Massie at 18:11 - therefore, 2671 and 2675 were the only suitable buses for them, really.

Of note, 2671 and the Enviro200's destinations have been reprogrammed to include the new services, but have had the "old" services taken off of them - therefore not displaying 1As and 411s and the Saughall Massie destination for the 47 (displaying Upton Village instead).

Unusually on the 47 today, after a while off of the road, is 2522 - it tends to be SPDs-only on this service of late.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Whats the news with the new Darts coming?, surely they should be arriving this weekend to help out with service revisions on Monday.

Follow me on flickr
(27/07/2013 19:02)busdude Wrote:  Whats the news with the new Darts coming?, surely they should be arriving this weekend to help out with service revisions on Monday.
They're supposed to be being collected during the first week or two of August, although they're really needed at the moment!

Yesterday, all available resources were on the road - 3317 was on the 16, 3426 was on the 47 and 3429 was on the 39! Today, as it was one of the last buses in yesterday (unless it hasn't been out since first thing and it was covering a broken bus), 3429 is on the 1A/411/39 late board (should be on the first 411 of the night), although it'll most-definitely be swapped at 19:47 at Moreton Cross (West Kirby-bound) when the final driver-change of the night occurs on its board.

Sounds like that it is not going to leave much slack if something goes wrong with some of the buses , just be thankful that the real hot weather has gone now .
3429 was on the 1A today
One of the V-MVX darts hasnt had its destination display updated, spotted it on the 47 still showing Saughall Massie instead of Arrowe Park

Follow me on flickr
(29/07/2013 12:04)busdude Wrote:  One of the V-MVX darts hasnt had its destination display updated, spotted it on the 47 still showing Saughall Massie instead of Arrowe Park
That'll be 2152 as 2164 has been off of the road and sat in the garage all day (and has been for some time).

Once again Impera are in my bad books. 1 out of the 5 buses i waited for today turned up:

12:30, 47 from Fender way 5th Avenue towards Arrowe Park did not turn up
18:45, 98 from Fender way 5th Avenue, towards Moreton, did not show up. Luckily there was another one due at 19:15 which actually turned up.
19:00 47 from Fender way 5th Avenue towards Arrowe Park, did not show up
19:24, 39 from Moreton cross towards West Kirby also did not show up. Which then i got fed up and paid to use the train to get to Hoylake. Usually it should take me around 25 - 30 minutes to get to Hoylake from Beechwood using Impera buses however today it took me 90 minutes.

I shouldnt be using an Impera bus for a while now until they become more reliable with their services

Follow me on flickr
(30/07/2013 00:31)busdude Wrote:  Once again Impera are in my bad books. 1 out of the 5 buses i waited for today turned up:

12:30, 47 from Fender way 5th Avenue towards Arrowe Park did not turn up
18:45, 98 from Fender way 5th Avenue, towards Moreton, did not show up. Luckily there was another one due at 19:15 which actually turned up.
19:00 47 from Fender way 5th Avenue towards Arrowe Park, did not show up
19:24, 39 from Moreton cross towards West Kirby also did not show up. Which then i got fed up and paid to use the train to get to Hoylake. Usually it should take me around 25 - 30 minutes to get to Hoylake from Beechwood using Impera buses however today it took me 90 minutes.

I shouldnt be using an Impera bus for a while now until they become more reliable with their services

There are some problems this week with staff we have staff currently route training by next week we should have all duties covered with spare drivers we have a further 8 drivers in the later stage of training and are ready for test due to some test failures and driver sickness it has left us short as for bus we are using the deckers as spares to cover routine servicing until the spds arrive from loithan
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)