Current time: 01/07/2024, 07:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
I noticed one of imperas spd darts on the fly over on queens drive/edge lane last night at about 22:00 as i was heading into liverpool as any of these been sold to any local companies as there looks like its had a few new panels
Find all posts by this user
(09/12/2013 18:03)motormayhem Wrote:  I noticed one of imperas spd darts on the fly over on queens drive/edge lane last night at about 22:00 as i was heading into liverpool as any of these been sold to any local companies as there looks like its had a few new panels

S374 ONL has been acquired by J Horne replacing the Volvo B6BLE ALX200 on bingo bus
That will be the one,thanks andy.
As of today, we have just purchased four Impera Darts. I drove one of the X plates back, went very well and got it back to Warrington safely. As of tomorrow, all four Darts will be out in service for Fairbrothers in Warrington..
Just seen 2 driving through warrington. Unable to identify what ones.
(11/12/2013 14:04)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  As of today, we have just purchased four Impera Darts. I drove one of the X plates back, went very well and got it back to Warrington safely. As of tomorrow, all four Darts will be out in service for Fairbrothers in Warrington..

Any idea which 4 you have got
See RSTurbo50's post on the Fairbrother's thread please Andy.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(11/12/2013 16:10)CX54 DKD Wrote:  See RSTurbo50's post on the Fairbrother's thread please Andy.

I have now and gathered its

X511 UAT (2511)
X526 UAT (2526)
V164 MVX (2164)
V152 MVX (2152)
S364 ONL (2363)
As above Andy, I think your right. However, we only have one X plate so I'm not sure what happened to X526..
(11/12/2013 16:24)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  As above Andy, I think your right. However, we only have one X plate so I'm not sure what happened to X526..

Ah you said 2 on your other status mate
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)