Current time: 01/07/2024, 07:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
(06/10/2013 21:36)Scania1996 Wrote:  Can anybody confirm that Avon have acquired the two Y-CFS SPDs from Impera? I have been told this so I cant say if it is true.(Let not create an argument about this and bear in mind the above post)

As far as I know they haven't.

Daniel Christopher.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/10/2013 21:36)Scania1996 Wrote:  Can anybody confirm that Avon have acquired the two Y-CFS SPDs from Impera? I have been told this so I cant say if it is true.(Let not create an argument about this and bear in mind the above post)

Not that I am aware Y179CFS was in Imperas yard when I went past as was its sister
Find all posts by this user
(06/10/2013 19:22)busdude Wrote:  Have any of Impera's buses been re-possessed or sold on yet?

On the way to the Golf Driving Range a couple of hours ago, i saw one of the Darts about to be towed away.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
I would imagine a few people/companies might want the ollys for schools.
(07/10/2013 17:36)jtd508110 Wrote:  I would imagine a few people/companies might want the ollys for schools.
The two Royales, 3426 and 3429, were sold a few weeks before they finished (in August at some point). I'm not sure if 3490 was still there or not, but 3317 was definitely still with them when they finished.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I past the yard today and saw P490 MBY and also S374 ONL being taken away. The double decker was toed and the single decker taken on a low loader. Looks like the clear out has started. The two ex lothian buses where there at about Noon. Its sad to see them go!

View my flickr http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/104753198@N08/ my flickr account.
I have added some photos from todays action in and around the Impera yard to my flickr for you to view. See what you think..

View my flickr http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/104753198@N08/ my flickr account.
Will any of Impera's vehicles have another life left in them or are they all destined for the scrapline .
It's a shame what has happened to this company. Iv heard they had a decent reputation. Having worked for a small operator lets say who's conditions and the way they operated were unbelievably poor, it's a shame that a decent one has folded...
(09/10/2013 06:11)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  It's a shame what has happened to this company. Iv heard they had a decent reputation. Having worked for a small operator lets say who's conditions and the way they operated were unbelievably poor, it's a shame that a decent one has folded...

I think that the drivers had a good reputation as being pleasant and helpful, as for the company, well if you want to call sudden pulling of services a long time before the official cancellation as being decent, well that's up to you.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 36 Guest(s)