Current time: 01/07/2024, 06:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
(15/07/2013 18:34)Valandil Wrote:  Your new signature and profile picture are quite impressive!

Thanks Valandil! Big Grin

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
On Sunday I seen A plain white Enviro200 Dart on the 203 I think it was A 59 plate but can not confirm, I presume this is A rental Bus or has it been acquired by Impera?

Also nice to see 3317 on the 39 earlier
Find all posts by this user
(15/07/2013 20:22)E208 WBG Wrote:  On Sunday I seen A plain white Enviro200 Dart on the 203 I think it was A 59 plate but can not confirm, I presume this is A rental Bus or has it been acquired by Impera?

Also nice to see 3317 on the 39 earlier

That'll be KX59 CXP - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=493293570748167

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Cheers Tom I see Impera used A intresting Destination for the 16 on this
(15/07/2013 20:22)E208 WBG Wrote:  On Sunday I seen A plain white Enviro200 Dart on the 203 I think it was A 59 plate I presume this is A rental Bus or has it been acquired by Impera.
That's KX59 CXP, which has been provided to Impera from Dawsonrentals as a temporary replacement for 2568 (an insurance agreement, I believe) which is accident-damaged. It'll remain at Impera until 2568's condition is determined (repairable or non-repairable).

Interestingly, the Enviro200 features dual-purpose seating inside and a sunroof (if that's what it's called on buses!). I sampled it on the 98 between Liverpool and Birkenhead today and it was a nice, smooth and comfortable ride with few rattles. I think that it's a bit small for the 98 as it can get busy at times, however it's definitely better than no bus at all as there are problems with a few buses at the moment (hence why 'deckers took-up places on normal boards after their dedicated school work today).
(15/07/2013 17:43)N271CKB Wrote:  I didn't catch the fleet number, but there was a bus broken down on Orrysdale Road in West Kirby around 14.15 today
There's a photo of 2021 (my namesake...!) broken-down at that location on Facebook (uploaded at 16:36 today) with the company van and engineering manager's car behind it, so I presume that it was that one (unless two failed there today!). The photographer reckoned that the bus was on fire, although I can't expand on that at the moment... Confused

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(15/07/2013 20:45)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
(15/07/2013 20:22)E208 WBG Wrote:  On Sunday I seen A plain white Enviro200 Dart on the 203 I think it was A 59 plate I presume this is A rental Bus or has it been acquired by Impera.
That's KX59 CXP, which has been provided to Impera from Dawsonrentals as a temporary replacement for 2568 (an insurance agreement, I believe) which is accident-damaged. It'll remain at Impera until 2568's condition is determined (repairable or non-repairable).

Interestingly, the Enviro200 features dual-purpose seating inside and a sunroof (if that's what it's called on buses!). I sampled it on the 98 between Liverpool and Birkenhead today and it was a nice, smooth and comfortable ride with few rattles. I think that it's a bit small for the 98 as it can get busy at times, however it's definitely better than no bus at all as there are problems with a few buses at the moment (hence why 'deckers took-up places on normal boards after their dedicated school work today).

Cheers for that Very interesting never realised anything was up with 2568 either.
(15/07/2013 20:50)E208 WBG Wrote:  
(15/07/2013 20:45)KU02 YUH Wrote:  

Cheers for that Very interesting never realised anything was up with 2568 either.
(09/07/2013 19:01)KU02 YUH Wrote:  2568 was involved in a serious accident yesterday in Birkenhead. A car cut-up the bus in the bus lane near ASDA, causing the bus to slam on (caught on CCTV). Ambulances were called to the scene and both drivers were taken to hospital (I hope that the driver of the bus is OK). The bus is in a bad condition at the moment, having sustained damage to its body and axle; I'm not sure if it's going to be fixed or not yet.

Ah right hope everyone on board was alright not nice to happen to anyone
Just seen S363ONL on 1A I thought this was no longer owned by Impera
(16/07/2013 07:47)E208 WBG Wrote:  Just seen S363ONL on 1A I thought this was no longer owned by Impera
The owners of it gave it back to Impera (lucky for the company as it's an extra bus whilst allocations are tough due to bus issues) because they intend to acquire a 'decker (possibly 3490) instead.

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)