Current time: 15/06/2024, 13:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
There is a SP59 registered Enviro300 on a pit in Hyde Rd
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Saw 19065 on the 76, looks like that its destination display needs a slight adjustment, as it's was a bit lopsided.
(24/07/2012 22:28)james Wrote:  does anyone know what (if any) enviro 300 sd went to london as have only seen 36419/21/22/23/25 in ashton this week not seen one of the rest of the 15 any ideas anyone ????

36416/18/20/26/27/28/29/30 have gone
The 313 has been full of 33***'s and 34***'s this week. I thought some of the 'S' and 'T' reg MAN's would be used during the Olympics,but obviously not.
(25/07/2012 17:19)SF07 Wrote:  Saw 19065 on the 76, looks like that its destination display needs a slight adjustment, as it's was a bit lopsided.

The same happened a few weeks ago with 19477. I think that actually got replaced as it appeared with one of the new bigger displays correctly in place a few days later.
I thought 19065 was based at Sharston? Looks like Hyde Road have borrowed it.
(25/07/2012 18:34)gilbert Wrote:  The 313 has been full of 33***'s and 34***'s this week. I thought some of the 'S' and 'T' reg MAN's would be used during the Olympics,but obviously not.

There's allsorts going on at the moment. I'm struggling to keep up myself LOL
I've seen Enviro400's on the 374, MAN's on 11 and 11A, as well as the 76, darts on routes you wouldn't expect such as the 369, and even once a MAN on the 201!
Everything's all over the place and will be until the Olympic buses return at the end of September so who knows what we'll see.
The MAN's are all in use but with so many buses to cover for it's impossible for them to be everywhere at once. Smile
(25/07/2012 12:21)StageStig Wrote:  There is a SP59 registered Enviro300 on a pit in Hyde Rd

Presumably either on a stopover on the way to London, or a loan bus?
Brake down en route I believe
Lots of Stagecoach buses in action for the Olympic shuttles from Piccadilly to Old Trafford. Spotted 16509, 19078, 19079, 19120, 19289, 19450, 19507 and 19529.

Also, 19258 had a little problem this morning, as it was parked up at Oldham bus station for around an hour while an engineer worked on it.
Documents for the TfGMC meeting next week are now online. The 50 and 76 changes included with the 50 being operated commercially to MediaCityUK (Arriva also extending service 245 to MediaCityUK).

Changes for 2 September listed are:
*50 - Service to be extended to MediaCityUK via Salford Central, Salford Crescent, Salford University and Salford Shopping Centre.
*76 - Increased to every 10 mins with additional full route evening journeys introduced
*309/310 - Chatham Street, York Street, Castle Street and Worrall Street in Edgeley will no longer be served. Services re-routed via Glenville Street and Mercian Way. Changes made to improve punctuality.

From 29 October:
*364 - proposed to revise the route in Heaton Morris to omit Nursery Road, Mount Road, Bowerfold and the lower section of Ashburn Road and rerouted the service to operate along Green Lane, Alexandra Road, Pendennis Road and Ashburn Road.

Also, TfGM and Stagecoach are working on a new route for the 171, as it will be unable to turn right onto Edge Lane once the Metrolink starts.

http://www.transportforgreatermanchester...us_network

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)