Current time: 17/06/2024, 13:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stotts of Oldham
RE: Stotts of Oldham
(07/06/2021 16:18)Mayneway Wrote:  Stotts have acquired 7 B9TL’s from Ensign. All are ex Lothian. Regs are:
SN08BWM / BWV / BWW / BWX / BWZ / BXA / BXB

BWZ has been in the MOT yard for just over a week. I think the others are due up imminently
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Are any of the Scanias still knocking about?
Find all posts by this user
(09/06/2021 00:01)acocker96 Wrote:  Are any of the Scanias still knocking about?

Nope all gone.
(08/06/2021 06:48)NorthernCounties Wrote:  BWZ has been in the MOT yard for just over a week. I think the others are due up imminently

Arrivals now at stotts are SN08 BXA/BXB & BWZ in the MOT yard and next to the garage, all still in lothian livery
Any idea of what these are replacing if anything? I'm guessing the ALX400s considering how old they must be getting now.
(10/06/2021 05:54)M60lad Wrote:  Any idea of what these are replacing if anything? I'm guessing the ALX400s considering how old they must be getting now.

There's the older ALX400s to clear out of the yard, like the red ex London and the blue ex gellards and a few others that have been parked up for a while. Possibly the last remaining old scanias could finally leave
Spotted ex stagecoach and nexus move GX06DYG today on A627M, on the back of a recovery truck, stripped of most parts, making what's very likely to be its final journey
(09/06/2021 09:22)Mayneway Wrote:  Nope all gone.

They hung on for a very long time I’ll give them that, I remember riding them on school trips to Castleshaw.
(11/06/2021 21:46)acocker96 Wrote:  They hung on for a very long time I’ll give them that, I remember riding them on school trips to Castleshaw.

They were used up until a couple of years ago along with the Volvo coach. They certainly had their monies worth.
T345FWR and K247HKV have left the fleet today and are now in preservation in Staffordshire

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)