Current time: 16/06/2024, 10:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
(07/04/2021 18:45)BenWilks88 Wrote:  I've been on looks for vehicles for P&O Lloyd on websites and X539 NWT, Optare Solo isn't showing on the DVLA or DVSA, But it does show on Quack77 in use, any reasons why?

That's curious, apparently I added it in August 2019, and am pretty sure I wouldn't have done so without some evidence that it had been active more recently than 2014, though I can't currently find any. With it being X-registered, I would certainly have checked it on DVLA, so can only assume it was still listed and taxed then.

It is rare for buses to disappear from DVLA when scrapped - I think there's a difference in the law, in that while it's mandatory to report scrappage of a car or light van to DVLA, I don't believe that was ever extended to heavier vehicles. But one thing that I have noticed is that scrapped vehicles do not get removed from Cazana - the last 4 cars I scrapped are all still on there despite having gone from DVLA - and X539 NWT has gone from that site too. This suggests to me that a re-registration is the more likely explanation.

I'll set both current registration and owner to unknown for this one.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operators based in North East Wales - Quackdave - 08/04/2021 07:38

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)