Current time: 25/06/2024, 23:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
(09/07/2018 05:53)iMarkeh Wrote:  Really, the TL2 should be changed back to how it was pre D Jones as the 42 and 44 parts of the route which it expanded to are now covered commercially.

A 20 minute delay can easily be fixed. They shouldn't be running it that late. Make the driver wait 10 mins and run on time again. I am surprised they are struggling so much given the same timetable and running time has been in place for at least 2 previous operators.

Agree with that although i've never understood why they did not fund a second vehicle for them though as they do also cover part of the old TL as well which was operated by Pats Coaches and GHAs short lived Shoppa Hoppa 101.

I agree with that also i used to be good mates with the guy who drove the 44 under GHA and he was always ontime its not even a hard or busy run like i mentioned a while back id be surprised if it reached a PAX of 100 a day to be honest.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus - LJ51 DDA - 09/07/2018 08:36

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)