Current time: 27/09/2024, 22:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
(10/02/2017 23:39)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Not just that ran the company in to debt and not paying bills and fees on vehicles hence why the Scanias got repossessed i think many of us share the same opinion and its no where near possible to defend them, Ste was lucky because he ran away and you cant exactly say that as Yourbus was nearly on the brink of what happened to GHA but they got rid and now look.

Well on that point Citaros were known for self combusting, they were 10/11? years old and spent half there working life doing the rounds 24/7 in the capital compared to a 5 year old minibus, a bit of a drastic comparison and similar to my first point Arriva has been around for god knows how many years and Easybus have not long started up.

And also what is wrong with Tanat Valley operating it? they're doing well and are a well formed company, do not see why these special circumstances come into place at all the people have got the Service they needed and wanted yet its set to change again?

I'm not defending bryce at all but the failings of GHA were down to the directors. They were reasonable for paying the VAT bill and making sure payments on leased buses were up to date. Yes bryce and his management approach were very questionable and probably led to their demise but at the end of the day he was employed by the directors who knew his history so it's inevitably down to them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)