Current time: 28/03/2024, 17:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Preston Depot
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Preston Depot
(12/05/2021 08:35)callum101 Wrote:  according to bustimes 15741 is back out after a long period of being out of service, I wonder if its in local livery.

15741 is indeed back out on the road in the new local livery and is today on the 1 to Longridge.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/05/2021 12:10)DEM777Y Wrote:  15741 is indeed back out on the road in the new local livery and is today on the 1 to Longridge.

thanks for the update Smile
is there anything due over to preston from any other depots or anything in for repaint from preston? Smile
X2 Scania 15305 is in the workshop, rubbed down and in a state of undress. I believe that this will be repainted in to a "red and cream" Ribble livery, although I'm not sure exactly which one.

Scania 15466 is back from accident damage repair, painted in the new local livery.

There is also an Enviro200 (I can't remember which one, sadly!) rubbed down and prepared for repaint, which will be the first one done here.
(30/06/2021 07:46)DEM777Y Wrote:  X2 Scania 15305 is in the workshop, rubbed down and in a state of undress. I believe that this will be repainted in to a "red and cream" Ribble livery, although I'm not sure exactly which one.

Scania 15466 is back from accident damage repair, painted in the new local livery.

There is also an Enviro200 (I can't remember which one, sadly!) rubbed down and prepared for repaint, which will be the first one done here.

thank you for the update Smile
Hi,

After hearing the recent update of 15305 - YN67 YKY being repainted along with 36805 - PO62 MFV

I was wondering if anyone has got any further updates of any other fleet moving around to different depots or any repaints which may happen to one of the existing fleet?

If anyone could it would be nice to get a sneak preview of the 15305 repaint into ribble livery Smile

I don't know whether this rumour is true but i saw a picture of another recent repainted Preston Enviro400 PX58 FXK and next to it was 15739 - KX61DKU I couldn't tell if the picture was taken at Preston or Rock Ferry Depot. Anyone able to confirm if 15739 has moved depot?

Has Preston started doing repaints or is it still only Gillmoss and Rock Ferry?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(04/07/2021 17:27)AJC11 Wrote:  Hi,

After hearing the recent update of 15305 - YN67 YKY being repainted along with 36805 - PO62 MFV

I was wondering if anyone has got any further updates of any other fleet moving around to different depots or any repaints which may happen to one of the existing fleet?

If anyone could it would be nice to get a sneak preview of the 15305 repaint into ribble livery Smile

I don't know whether this rumour is true but i saw a picture of another recent repainted Preston Enviro400 PX58 FXK and next to it was 15739 - KX61DKU I couldn't tell if the picture was taken at Preston or Rock Ferry Depot. Anyone able to confirm if 15739 has moved depot?

Has Preston started doing repaints or is it still only Gillmoss and Rock Ferry?

That is Rock Ferry in the picture....

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
optare versa 25221 sf08 goj is back in service but it isn't tracking on bustimes.org
Hello all,

A new arrival here is ADL Enviro200 36862 (GN13 EXU). At least, I think it's that one! It's currently in the dockshop with RMS legal lettering applied but I don't know whether it is intended for Preston or is destined for elsewhere.
(01/08/2021 12:00)DEM777Y Wrote:  Hello all,

A new arrival here is ADL Enviro200 36862 (GN13 EXU). At least, I think it's that one! It's currently in the dockshop with RMS legal lettering applied but I don't know whether it is intended for Preston or is destined for elsewhere.

Another ex Stagecoach South one to match 36861 that is currently at Chester!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)