Current time: 29/06/2024, 03:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
(04/10/2013 15:24)mathias Wrote:  Looks like the warning signs were out there last Saturday (28 Sept).
A classic case of banks running out of patience and refusing to lend more cash.
And I thought Cameron was going to stop this from happening?
Sad
(04/10/2013 11:57)KU02 YUH Wrote:  I'd like to make the point clear that Impera didn't "go bust" (as such)

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Merseytravel still have not taken timetables with imperas services on leading to a high level of confusion amongst the punters.

I know why impera went and its really sad - the blame lies with many things and people, but there you go...
Find all posts by this user
(06/10/2013 15:53)jtd508110 Wrote:  Merseytravel still have not taken timetables with imperas services on leading to a high level of confusion amongst the punters.

I know why impera went and its really sad - the blame lies with many things and people, but there you go...

The thing is when half of us do and half of us don't know the reason for Impera's demise it does let the rumour-mungers amongst go to town , its best not to say anything until more comes into the public domain if it ever does .
I had a woman asking me if the 31A had been today, I replyed with "It's never going to come, They've ceased trading" The timetables do seem to be confusing passengers!
I am a very good friend of a family member to the business (who was also an employee) and I know exactly what happened... They had so much potential as well
It's no good pointing fingers and blaming people it won't change a thing and it is also unfair. Businesses cease trading every day for one reason or another. People just want to move on now
As Mr Steens said, people need to move on. But feel very sorry for those who are faultless and now jobless. I have spoken to the employees I knew and recommended they apply for the current Merseyrail vacancies.
Have any of Impera's buses been re-possessed or sold on yet?

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Let's keep things on topic and avoid decending into an argument please chaps.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Can anybody confirm that Avon have acquired the two Y-CFS SPDs from Impera? I have been told this so I cant say if it is true.(Let not create an argument about this and bear in mind the above post)
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)