Current time: 29/06/2024, 02:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
I agree impera are monitoring the service and do have some changes in the pipeline over the next few months
Find all posts by this user
I reckon a service extention on the 47 will beneficial, like extending it to wallasey/liscard as there is no link to wallasey from beechwood or saughall massie, just a suggestion

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Some interesting changes in the future:

PC1101681/22 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Variation Accepted: Operating between New Brighton and West Kirby given service number 39 effective from 29-Apr-2013. To amend Route and Timetable.

PC1101681/31 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Variation Accepted: Operating between New Brighton, Kings Prarade and Liverpool given service number 1A/411 effective from 29-Apr-2013. To amend Route, Start & Finish Point and Timetable.

PC1101681/32 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Variation Accepted: Operating between Pasture Road, Moreton and Birkenhead Bus Station given service number 47 effective from 29-Apr-2013. To amend Route, Start & Finish Point and Timetable.

PC1101681/34 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Town Meadow Lane, Moreton
Finish Point: Sir Thomas Street, Liverpool
Via:
Service Number: 98
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 29-APR-2013
Other Details: Monday to Saturday No Service on Christmas day, Boxing day, Newyears day, Bank Holidays.

If I'm correct, the 98 may be connecting Nocturum with Liverpool as this is something that I've heard about in the past. I'm looking forward to seeing the timetables!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(01/03/2013 12:36)3111 Wrote:  Some interesting changes in the future:

PC1101681/34 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Town Meadow Lane, Moreton
Finish Point: Sir Thomas Street, Liverpool
Via:
Service Number: 98
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 29-APR-2013
Other Details: Monday to Saturday No Service on Christmas day, Boxing day, Newyears day, Bank Holidays.

If I'm correct, the 98 may be connecting Nocturum with Liverpool as this is something that I've heard about in the past. I'm looking forward to seeing the timetables!

Well it is a step in the right direction for Impera, hopefully the route will be popular. Good luck.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
411? I wonder if theyre taking over the 101 and renumbering it

Follow me on flickr
Interesting time ahead at the end of April .

What is the patronage like on the routes they have at the moment before any alteration.
(01/03/2013 19:10)wirralbus Wrote:  Interesting time ahead at the end of April .

What is the patronage like on the routes they have at the moment before any alteration.
The 39 is a busy service. I've found that the 1A can be hit and miss... On some days, most journeys are very busy; on other days, it can be quiet. It's still early days for the 47, although I've seen it packed on a few occasions.

New timetable for the 47 now on Merseytravel website, curtailed to operate Birkenhead-Saughall Massie only.
(01/03/2013 19:57)moreton407 Wrote:  New timetable for the 47 now on Merseytravel website, curtailed to operate Birkenhead-Saughall Massie only.
http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...02013).pdf

To be honest, that's not a massive deal. When I've rode on the service between Saughall Massie and Moreton, there's either been nobody on-board or just one or two who boarded in Birkenhead Bus Station and got off at Moreton Cross. As a result of this change, the requirement can be lowered from three to two - expanding the profits.

(01/03/2013 20:01)3111 Wrote:  
(01/03/2013 19:57)moreton407 Wrote:  New timetable for the 47 now on Merseytravel website, curtailed to operate Birkenhead-Saughall Massie only.
http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...02013).pdf

To be honest, that's not a massive deal. When I've rode on the service between Saughall Massie and Moreton, there's either been nobody on-board or just one or two who boarded in Birkenhead Bus Station and got off at Moreton Cross. As a result of this change, the requirement can be lowered from three to two - expanding the profits.

I suppose the vehicle drop allows one of the vehicles to be used on the 98 thats being introduced .
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)