Current time: 30/09/2026, 09:58 Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register)

Post Reply 
Youth Cup Prices
Youth Cup Prices
Does anyone know how much the admission is on Wednesday for the match against Leeds?
Thanks in advance.

Mal

Madder and white; probably the best livery in the world!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Youth Cup Prices
Try email or phone call to the club - they should know
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Youth Cup Prices
I tried E-Mailing the club and it gave details of every match going - except the one I wanted! The phone was always busy before I went out this morning and have just got back, so no luck there.

Mal

Madder and white; probably the best livery in the world!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Youth Cup Prices
(17/02/2013 20:09)Mal Wrote:  I tried E-Mailing the club and it gave details of every match going - except the one I wanted! The phone was always busy before I went out this morning and have just got back, so no luck there.

Mal

That's poor. Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Youth Cup Prices
Received a reply yesterday. £5 for Adults and £2 for youngsters.

Mal

Madder and white; probably the best livery in the world!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 




User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)