Current time: 29/06/2024, 02:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
(03/01/2013 07:34)Its a hobby Wrote:  Do we know the exact route of the 47 yet? It would be nice to know.
The timetable isn't online yet.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thanks. Wasn't sure if MrSteens wanted to expand more to let the public no what route it will take.

Cool Life is for living !
Find all posts by this user
I think a lot of people are getting curious now over this route 47 , another thing im curious about is the choice of the route number as well.

I understood the number 39 as it has always had some connection with West Kirby over the years.
(03/01/2013 10:21)3111 Wrote:  
(03/01/2013 07:34)Its a hobby Wrote:  Do we know the exact route of the 47 yet? It would be nice to know.

Isn't this a bit strange, other new timetables from the same date are on line. Maybe Merseytravel are holding out a bit. They don't want to be printing out timetables for a bus service that won't run - ie, 30?
(03/01/2013 19:17)moreton407 Wrote:  
(03/01/2013 10:21)3111 Wrote:  

Isn't this a bit strange, other new timetables from the same date are on line. Maybe Merseytravel are holding out a bit. They don't want to be printing out timetables for a bus service that won't run - ie, 30?
It may be because its a brand new route so they might have to spend more time on making a timetable for it

Follow me on flickr
(03/01/2013 19:35)busdude Wrote:  
(03/01/2013 10:21)3111 Wrote:  The timetable isn't online yet.

It may be because its a brand new route so they might have to spend more time on making a timetable for it

IRRC they just use a Merseytravel branded .QXD template based on what the bus operator have registered with VOSA.
They are all hand produced on quark, the data operators give sometimes isnt on computer, and the data is all over the place, sometimes they show M-F and Sa separate, or M-S togther, some show every single journey on the route, some say "then every.." some only show a few timetable points, so Merseytravel add more, and the maps all hand drawn, not even a program for the them that they use! So it all takes time especially the new services, as the data is all linked to travel line, and to individual stops that have their own stop code so a lot needs doing first.
(03/01/2013 19:35)busdude Wrote:  
(03/01/2013 10:21)3111 Wrote:  The timetable isn't online yet.

I phoned Merseytravel to ask about the timetable for the common reason - the delay - and it's due in soon; when it's in, it'll be published online. Patience... ;-)

I dont know why people are panicking about it, its still well over 3weeks to go, and theres been xmas and new year breaks, it will be up wen its ready obviously! Nobody actually needs the timetable yet do they as its a brand new service!! So patience!
Dennis Dart SLF 10.1m/Plaxton Pointer 2s Y671 NLO and Y675 NLO have arrived here, from Ensign Bus, for service in Impera's standard livery. I presume that they'll be numbered 2671 and 2675 respectively!

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)