Current time: 29/06/2024, 03:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
The way i look at it is impera had a contract in which they have handed back which they are allowed to do at anytime they wish just like other companies have done in the past without anyone kicking up a fuss so i just dont see what the problem is with them terminating the contract ans so many people kicking up a big debate about iy.
Find all posts by this user
(25/12/2012 14:00)First Class Wrote:  
(25/12/2012 13:34)msteens Wrote:  Message for first class I invite you to travel on our services one Sunday I.e 130 250 210 between 1100 and 1700 I will be your host and you can then judge for yourself call on 0151 641 0897 to arrange a convenient time for you and I am being serious you may then see the problems that we face and maybe you seem a person that expects answers you then may have the answers your looking for and the evidence to make these routes more reliable Mark

I may have already of spoken to you in a professional capacity, but I will definitely take you up on your offer. Smile

I hope you do take me up on my offer it will give you the chance to see the problems if any for yourself and put you in a better position to try and lobby for any changes if any are needed. I as the transport manager have nothing to hide and even though the contracts are being operated by another operator any input Impera can give to make these routes more reliable is a bonus
I would also like to add it seems arriva have terminated a contract early 174 it has been cancelled from the 17th feb 2013 I wonder if they will get the neg feedback like Impera has
(25/12/2012 15:51)msteens Wrote:  I would also like to add it seems arriva have terminated a contract early 174 it has been cancelled from the 17th feb 2013 I wonder if they will get the neg feedback like Impera has

I assure you Arriva will be looked into.

My pressing concern is why Merseytravel states operators do not have to provide reasons for termination, despite the contract claiming otherwise.

This is not cost effective for the taxpayer, if Merseytravel is forced to start a new tender process because an operator can give a contract up "without reason" just by giving notice.
I must admit I was surprised when I looked into the process myself
Call me after the holiday period 1st class and I am open to opinions and also for you to ride along for the day to see the problems we are facing and maybe we can salvage something from this mess I do take on board what the public day I am currently working with a member of the public from Wallasey to try and form some sort travel action group on public transport with view of solving problems such as missing links in and around wallasey
(25/12/2012 15:51)msteens Wrote:  I would also like to add it seems arriva have terminated a contract early 174 it has been cancelled from the 17th feb 2013 I wonder if they will get the neg feedback like Impera has

Have Arriva actually terminated the 174? There is an amendment to the 175 from the same date so could it just be a Merseytravel enforced change?
(27/12/2012 12:58)sumner Wrote:  

Have Arriva actually terminated the 174? There is an amendment to the 175 from the same date so could it just be a Merseytravel enforced change?
I'm not sure on the first page of registrations it say 174 is cancelled and on the second page it says 175 an mended so it does look like a possible merseytravel amendment have to wait and see I suppose
The destination layout for the new 47 on Moreton-bound journeys - as demonstrated on 2526:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...otostream/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thank you so much Impera for making a Moreton bus from the Beechwood, im so happy that i no longer have to get two unreliable buses to get there, so happy, thank you!!

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)