Current time: 29/06/2024, 02:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
(06/12/2012 15:01)R557 ABA Wrote:  Noticed a Volvo Olympian Alexander Royale on the 164/165 yesterday evening, can't remember which one, but it was carrying fresh air.

Knew that'd happen one of these days, they must really be short of vehicles now...

On the subject of 164/5s, I've seen them being run on the wrong route/displaying wrong numbers before (e.g. A timetabled 164 from Woodside, a 165 comes; or something with 165 on the front turns right and goes towards Birkenhead library). This is as well as the occasional 164/5 heading into Birkenhead Bus Station on route to Woodside, which confuses the hell out of the oldies waiting (and the passengers who've paid for Woodside Angry )
Find all posts by this user
(07/12/2012 17:01)b2311e Wrote:  
(06/12/2012 15:01)R557 ABA Wrote:  Noticed a Volvo Olympian Alexander Royale on the 164/165 yesterday evening, can't remember which one, but it was carrying fresh air.
Knew that'd happen one of these days, they must really be short of vehicles now...
It's happened on a few occasions now. They also appear on the 203, and the 39/39A, occasionally, too. (I wonder if we'll see one on the 130/210/241/250 before the 27/01/2012...?!)

On the other hand, they've recently prepared one of their double-deckers (P490 MBY?) for sale, as far as I know.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Merseytravel love step entrance buses on their tendered routes, i've also had similar trouble with the 164/5 b2311e. It does have a habit of doing its own thing!

I am no longer active on this forum.
All deckers sold last one to leave 28 Jan 2013 two Y Reg Darts ex Metroline single door to join fleet on 3 Jan 2013 New buses on order to replace S reg darts over the next twelve months
Will the S-registered vehicles be sold on for further use or disposed of for scrap?
Not decided yet maybe part ex or sold
Can we just check that the new 47 route hasn't been registered by a team manager who will be leaving soon, and the service will just stop when Impera feel like it. Or do they intend to play by the rules this time. If they do decide to run it properly fair play and good luck. My advice would be to give it a good go before altering it, cutting it short or introducing a 47b

Cool Life is for living !
It would be good if we could be told of the exact route of this service 47 , dont forget that Arriva in the past did operate a service 447
No its more fun guessing. If its anything like the 164/5 it wont matter as the drivers go what ever way they like..lol

Cool Life is for living !
Once the merseytravel timetables are released you are welcome to call at the depot to collect one
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)