(28/06/2026 00:21)North West Bus Spotter Wrote: [ -> ]Its Arriva's new moquette they introduced this year, but 3229 still retains its leather headrests
Very interesting, thank you.
Apparently the plan for the swap of the Luton E200MMCs with Wrexham's Enviro400 Citys has changed.
It has been suggested that Southport will gain Birkenhead's Streetlites instead.
(03/07/2026 17:21)B10B6514 Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently the plan for the swap of the Luton E200MMCs with Wrexham's Enviro400 Citys has changed.
It has been suggested that Southport will gain Birkenhead's Streetlites instead.
I wonder if Runcorn could get the MMCs so they have enough for a full fleet alongside the Metro livered examples as I’m sure the PVR will require more vehicles.
2807 is now at Runcorn.
3132 and 6005 are now at Canning Road.
Does anyone know what's happened with the odd Streetlite 6015. It hasn't tracked on bustimes since 1st June?
3129 is now at Canning Road.
I have noticed that Arriva have started using Enviro400s on the 300.
It is usually one of the former Sapphire vehicles and operates on the same diagram most days.
(17/09/2026 15:32)Olympian2100 Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed that Arriva have started using Enviro400s on the 300.
It is usually one of the former Sapphire vehicles and operates on the same diagram most days.
The 05:34 from Southport is now booked as a double decker where possible. This is due to the amount of students who catch the service on its return trip.