Current time: 29/03/2024, 06:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Election TV Debates
Election TV Debates
Anyone else watch the TV Debates? I have to say Natalie of the Greens came across really well tonight, A huge change to normal

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Election TV Debates
I think SNP, Plaid Cymru & The Greens came across well. I think there is now a growing anti-austerity movement.
Find all posts by this user
RE: Election TV Debates
(16/04/2015 21:30)St Helens Rider Wrote:  I think SNP, Plaid Cymru & The Greens came across well. I think there is now a growing anti-austerity movement.

Except in the case of the SNP, only a very remote chance they will have to deliver their promises at Westminster.

Always easier espousing your principles in the fairly secure knowledge you will almost certainly never have to deliver on them.

The failure of UKIP to get going, despite the media fetish with all things Farage is the main issue of the campaign up to now. his performances to date on TV have been a car crash, and the background and behaviour of some of his candidates on the campaign trail hasn't helped their cause.

The Tories must be chuckling into their Chablis whilst he cries into his Spitfire ale at the moment
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)