Current time: 23/04/2024, 11:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Three Queens Visit
RE: The Three Queens Visit
Yes as merseytravel are picking up the tab to entice more drivers to work so that extra buses can be put on cause loadings are going to be really heavy especially after 17:00 if the trains go off.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
What you may find is that once the three ships have sailed down the Mersey and done there nautical ballet in the river and the QM2 leaves , that a good majority of people will leave .

How many will stay for the Fireworks display will be anyone's guess .
(20/05/2015 22:12)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Yes as merseytravel are picking up the tab to entice more drivers to work so that extra buses can be put on cause loadings are going to be really heavy especially after 17:00 if the trains go off.

Thankfully the threat of a rail strike has been lifted and the planned enhanced Merseyrail services will operate. It would also appear that both Arriva and Stagecoach are to supplement their services with additional vehicles, partly paid for by Merseytravel. However, at the moment there is no indication as to which bus routes will benefit from added capacity. Will Arriva and Stagecoach have boots on the ground to assess the situation? Personally, I would select those routes where a Merseyrail station is not within easy walking distance. No doubt the recent influx of new Arriva double-deckers will be invaluable over these three days.
Just a quick Question, with Monday being a Bank Holiday will Saveaways be valid before 9:30?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yes, same rules as Saturday & Sunday.
Thought so, cheers for that

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Arriva Birkenhead will be operating the park and ride between Harrison drive, New Brighton, Seacombe and Woodside. Not sure what the 411 is doing.
Unless there is some emergency legislation in place the 411 will if it can not use any of its normal route use the roads nearest its normal route to operate between Birkenhead Woodside and New Brighton.
(22/05/2015 22:24)N301 CKB Wrote:  Arriva Birkenhead will be operating the park and ride between Harrison drive, New Brighton, Seacombe and Woodside. Not sure what the 411 is doing.

Birkenhead are not operating this park and ride, apparently it will be done by Happy Als
(23/05/2015 23:10)N301 CKB Wrote:  Birkenhead are not operating this park and ride, apparently it will be done by Happy Als

The bus stop for the P&R by Marine Point States Happy Als

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)