Current time: 24/04/2024, 14:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

D&G Bus
RE: D&G Bus
101 at least has branding for the revised 841.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Ex-Go Goodwins Solo passed through Hartford at around 17:15 going towards Northwich with a not in service message on the destination display. Presumably been on a college working?
On its way back from Tarvin. After 188 from Knutsford academy it goes to Winsford and takes some students out to Tarvin.

(01/05/2019 16:34)knutstransport Wrote:  Ex-Go Goodwins Solo passed through Hartford at around 17:15 going towards Northwich with a not in service message on the destination display. Presumably been on a college working?

Works for me
Baby Enviro 200 on the 82 this morning which doesn't have a working destination display!
Fleet list update on D&G Bus website. 31-33 no longer say they have 'Red 82 livery.' Also it says baby Solos 127 and 128 are at Crewe, I'm sure they were at Adderley Green even though they used to be Crewe based a while back. No mention of additional Streetlites or Versas moving yet though.
The latest permutation for Wincham fleet, if it happens at all, is Enviro200s on 288s, Versas on 88/89 and the long Streetlites on 82s

(04/05/2019 11:23)knutstransport Wrote:  Fleet list update on D&G Bus website. 31-33 no longer say they have 'Red 82 livery.' Also it says baby Solos 127 and 128 are at Crewe, I'm sure they were at Adderley Green even though they used to be Crewe based a while back. No mention of additional Streetlites or Versas moving yet though.

Works for me
Will the Versas get round Crewe Station ok as that's one of the things I keep hearing about having Enviro200s on there sometimes
(04/05/2019 20:47)Rick Hunter Wrote:  The latest permutation for Wincham fleet, if it happens at all, is Enviro200s on 288s, Versas on 88/89 and the long Streetlites on 82s

There's some logic to that. The Versas are 37 seaters, Enviro 200s are 39 and the Isle of Man Streetlites are 41, so putting Versas on the 82 would have reduced the number of seats slightly when apparently the college services get very full. Enviro 200s used to be used on Altrincham-East Didsbury services under Stagecoach and now the 288 doesn't go via the Cargo Park there's nothing on the Airport-Altrincham section which will create issues for longer buses. Versas used to be used on the 88 under GHA and are apparently easier to maneuver than the Solo M990s, while Howards use to use a Metrocity on the 289 (which the 89 partly replaced.)
(05/05/2019 06:02)M60lad Wrote:  Will the Versas get round Crewe Station ok as that's one of the things I keep hearing about having Enviro200s on there sometimes

I presume you mean Wilmslow station?
Yes will they be easier to get round Wilmslow Station than Enviro200s that are sometimes used?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)