Current time: 28/03/2024, 17:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

D&G Bus
RE: D&G Bus
Yes Solo SR 104 suffered a smashed mirror in Pickmere and was unable to work the 12.30 88 Knutsford - Altrincham. Thats at least 3 times in the past week an 82 branded bus has been on 88s. Monday bus 33 was on there all day

(20/04/2019 17:49)knutstransport Wrote:  82 branded Enviro on the 1745 88 Altrincham to Knutsford. It looks to have taken the place of a Solo SR which was on the 88/89 earlier.

Works for me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/04/2019 19:29)Rick Hunter Wrote:  Yes Solo SR 104 suffered a smashed mirror in Pickmere and was unable to work the 12.30 88 Knutsford - Altrincham. Thats at least 3 times in the past week an 82 branded bus has been on 88s. Monday bus 33 was on there all day

Can't remember if it was Mon or Tues that I saw 30 on the 82.
Not to sure how true this is but here goes, I was told the other day that apparently the branded 82 Enviro200s are coming off 82s shortly to be replaced by Optare Versa's from somewhere as apparently the Enviro200 are having problems with a lack of power especially on Kelsall Hill, the Enviro200s will be staying at Winchem though and going instead on 288s.

Also is there any truth in what I've heard in that D&G have bought some Streetlites from Isle of Man and if so where will they be going?
(21/04/2019 05:50)M60lad Wrote:  Not to sure how true this is but here goes, I was told the other day that apparently the branded 82 Enviro200s are coming off 82s shortly to be replaced by Optare Versa's from somewhere as apparently the Enviro200 are having problems with a lack of power especially on Kelsall Hill, the Enviro200s will be staying at Winchem though and going instead on 288s.

Also is there any truth in what I've heard in that D&G have bought some Streetlites from Isle of Man and if so where will they be going?
It was mentioned a while back on this thread that Versas were moving in for the 82 so possibly there is some truth in it. Will be really good to see them, very smart buses. The Enviro200s look good but Enviros are boring now as Chester is flooded with them haha.
(21/04/2019 05:50)M60lad Wrote:  Not to sure how true this is but here goes, I was told the other day that apparently the branded 82 Enviro200s are coming off 82s shortly to be replaced by Optare Versa's from somewhere as apparently the Enviro200 are having problems with a lack of power especially on Kelsall Hill, the Enviro200s will be staying at Winchem though and going instead on 288s.

Bus Vannin appear to have 6 large Streetlites. If I was fleet manager and was told Cheshire needed Versas and the large Streetlites are coming I would probably send the additional Streetlites to Adderley Green as direct replacement for the T** TYB series Versas, to free them up for Cheshire. Then do a swap of the existing Streetlites at Crewe with the Solos at Adderley Green for fleet consistency. Although, that would mean Crewe has additional buses, not Adderley Green, if the latter need additional buses then some Enviro 200s could move south.
Photographed today on the 41B in Wrexham was Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 LJ56VSU (54)

Photo :- https://flic.kr/p/2fBqXAM

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
StreetLite WF MX60BXC (150) was operating todays 41B

Photo :- https://flic.kr/p/RRPT5H

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Apparently 4 ex Isle of Man long Streetlites are expected in next couple of days and being sent to Stoke for painting. Enviro200 33 was meant to go to Crewe tonight to have its branding removed but accident damaged Solo 45 went instead.

Works for me
(23/04/2019 22:09)Rick Hunter Wrote:  Apparently 4 ex Isle of Man long Streetlites are expected in next couple of days and being sent to Stoke for painting. Enviro200 33 was meant to go to Crewe tonight to have its branding removed but accident damaged Solo 45 went instead.

So are the long Streetlites to replace Versas moving to Cheshire or is that not happening?

I've noticed 134 and 135 have moved back to Crewe.
(22/04/2019 14:47)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  StreetLite WF MX60BXC (150) was operating todays 41B

Photo :- https://flic.kr/p/RRPT5H

I thought a bus service normally has passengers!

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)