Current time: 28/03/2024, 08:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Diamond Bus North West
RE: South Lancs Travel
South Lancs had R104 GNW and a Nimbus bodied X reg dart on Rainford schools today. Not too sure how usual this is?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
First time for the UVG Chris! Noted it myself coming out this afternoon. I've noted the Nimbus once before though

There's been an absence of the Strawberry Scanias recently though - are they in for paint/work I wonder?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Thanks! It would be interesting to see if these have worked any 319's during the day!

remember a floline did break down today so that might of been the replacment for it

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
True and I imagine one of them was. I'm unsure as to how the allocation for the 319 and schools work these days as it seems to have changed in recent months.

The Nimbus came off of the school service straight on to the 319. Just arrived back in St Helens following an Ormskirk round trip

Thanks for that!

(18/06/2012 16:15)CX54 DKD Wrote:  First time for the UVG Chris! Noted it myself coming out this afternoon. I've noted the Nimbus once before though

There's been an absence of the Strawberry Scanias recently though - are they in for paint/work I wonder?

It's a bit irrelevant now, but one of those Strawberry Scanias was on the 300 on the 25th May 2012...that's the last time that I saw one of them as far as I remember! :P
Certainly been out round St Helens on schools, the 196 and the 319 since then!

truthfully i not seen one this month i seen one on the 319 start of may but not since!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)