Current time: 20/04/2024, 02:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

JPT Bus Company
RE: JPT Bus Company
What's the exact situation today?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(18/04/2014 08:00)robertclark125 Wrote:  What's the exact situation today?

Operating as normal for the forseable future.
1 of their presidents was sat at shudehill yesterday broke down & receiving fitters attention around lunchtime. But seems its back to norm but for how long remains to be seen, think its vase of watch this space..............
(18/04/2014 09:24)33109 Wrote:  1 of their presidents was sat at shudehill yesterday broke down & receiving fitters attention around lunchtime. But seems its back to norm but for how long remains to be seen, think its vase of watch this space..............

I think the next few weeks even months should see them continuing as normal but if what some of their drivers are saying is correct the next few months could see some interesting developments, but at least it's good news for the drivers and depot staff who still have jobs Smile
(18/04/2014 10:05)Mayneway Wrote:  I think the next few weeks even months should see them continuing as normal but if what some of their drivers are saying is correct the next few months could see some interesting developments, but at least it's good news for the drivers and depot staff who still have jobs Smile

Especially for those loyal staff that have kept things moving this week despite all the uncertainty.
RT59JPT seen heading down the M60 past Droylsden about half an hour ago, could this be linked to the saving of JPT/sale of vehicles?
Rumours are that Stagecoach have bought JPT for £1. This would tie in with JPT vehicles receiving fuel and servicing at Middleton.
Given that JPT buses have been seen at Stagecoach's depot nearby it doesn't take a genius to work out what's going on.

I'd say £1 is about what JPT's fleet is worth.
All current JPT services, contracts and staff are expected to officially transfer to Stagecoach's Middleton depot this coming Monday. No vehicles are expected to be included. Official announcement I would expect either on Monday or before weekend.
Lucky I'm going into Manchester tomorrow, need to get as many photos as possible. Explains the Enviro300 bombing it down the M60 earlier then

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)