Current time: 24/04/2024, 20:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Happy Als
RE: Happy Als
Does anyone know if the 3/4 volvo b10m that Happy al's had for sale have gone and who bought them (ie bus company or for preservation)?

many thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I took various photos of the coaches at the depot today if you would like to see these you will need to go onto facebook,search Buses Fan Page the photos are just what me and a mate took today lots of different types,sizes etc. Please be aware the photos are copyrighted to the Buses Fan page any signs of theft, infridgement you will be dealt with personally and eventually put behind bars for copyright and theft.

Adam Jones Copyright PLC
this is the link to the current sights of the depot http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...pe=3.these are not my pictures so if you want to download or buy watercopies please contact Adam Jones on 0151 625 0001 or if you use facebook just search Adam Jones (AJ DJajxkp)
MK52XNP has now been branded up for Stena Line http://www.flickr.com/photos/jongraham89...hotostream
As you can tell this will be in relation to the new Belfast sailrail flow from 12 quays. The bus will be used from hamilton sq to twelve quays to meet the boat as part of the package. Two trips per boat departure/arrival
Spotted R14 ALS this afternoon on Duke Street, one of the 1s which came from Westbus a DAF Van Hool T9 Alizee now in a disgusting yellow and black livery,as is ex A9 ALS which is a DAF Van Hool Alizee now has P777 ALS plates will try and upload pics if i can Smile Smile
here is R14 ALS ex West Bus

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

here is P777 ALS

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

BMC Falcon BX54 VTY - is also here at Happy Als at present, I seen it in plain white livery passing Bidston recently, interesting acquisition

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
whats a BMC Falcon havent seen them before

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)