Current time: 19/04/2024, 10:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Happy Als
RE: Happy Als
(04/03/2021 19:49)jcksmnr Wrote:  Yeah would have been around then, the usual bus was a Dart MPD.

A maroon coloured dart if my memory serves me right with route branding and destination was just a full on sticker covering the front destination glass.
I remember when first bus from wigan use to run the 140 too as use to come into our depot (arriva st helens) for water/coolant everyday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
So looks like the consensus is 2006 then
Last time I remember Happy Alls running service was when they used to run a service from New Brighton-Arrowe Park Hospital forget the service number.
Happy Als
(05/03/2021 00:49)motormayhem1 Wrote:  A maroon coloured dart if my memory serves me right with route branding and destination was just a full on sticker covering the front destination glass.
I remember when first bus from wigan use to run the 140 too as use to come into our depot (arriva st helens) for water/coolant everyday.

Did a bit of digging and Managed to find this on Flickr
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tcd481j/48134234098/

I do remember a bit more to the branding so Don't know if that's another bus or the same bus with a more basic branding at some point
(05/03/2021 13:21)jcksmnr Wrote:  Did a bit of digging and Managed to find this on Flickr
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tcd481j/48134234098/

I do remember a bit more to the branding so Don't know if that's another bus or the same bus with a more basic branding at some point

I don’t remember seeing that Dart I’m sure I remember seeing a Maroon coloured vehicle on it once I can’t remember I’d it was a Dart though
I remember the maroon dart but don't remember this one, think the maroon was a 53 plated one.
(05/03/2021 07:15)M60lad Wrote:  Last time I remember Happy Alls running service was when they used to run a service from New Brighton-Arrowe Park Hospital forget the service number.

211, 310 & 311. I last did it with a Volvo B10M/Alexander PS in 2006, when it was re-routed out of new Brighton via Mount Road replacing the 433.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Al's Coaches are now tracking on Bustimes.
(18/03/2021 16:32)NathanR Wrote:  Al's Coaches are now tracking on Bustimes.

They have been tacking for quite some time

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(18/03/2021 17:51)T42 PVM Wrote:  They have been tacking for quite some time

They have? I noticed something near Maghull on the BusTimes map earlier this afternoon, first time I think i've properly noticed.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)