Current time: 24/04/2024, 12:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Happy Als
RE: Happy Als
Al's has been known at times to get vehicles painted up quickly at times .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/04/2015 08:27)E208 WBG Wrote:  Just noted at least 3 ex London ALX400 Stagecoach Tridents in Happy Als yard anyone get the registrations of them 2 at least still have there old Stagecoach Fleetnumbers on back but did not see what they where

They have had them sinse at least last year. Always see them on the A41 at school times.
(25/04/2015 11:01)Shaun821 Wrote:  They have had them sinse at least last year. Always see them on the A41 at school times.

There the Eazibus ones your thinking off mate these have not been there long by the looks of them
Just seen a EX Oxford Coach plus R14 ALS pass my road twice this afternoon,probably on the Baths run?.

Arriva Birkenhead 2629 CX07 CPY
(25/04/2015 12:04)E208 WBG Wrote:  There the Eazibus ones your thinking off mate these have not been there long by the looks of them

Correct these are newish arrivals, ex stagecoach ones I believe used on the commonwealth shuttle in Glasgow, one was photted in Laird Street being MOTd a month or so ago, Not sure on plates.

I am no longer active on this forum.
At least one of the Alexander PS bodied B10M's has received the white scheme with a blue skirt and new logos.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02 plate ALX400 trident just passed me in New Brighton in the full new Happy ALS livery looked very nice
Seems Happy Als and Merseytravel are having problems
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/live...r-10904063

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(17/02/2016 13:49)busdude Wrote:  Seems Happy Als and Merseytravel are having problems
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/live...r-10904063

Suppose there's only so long you can get away with running sheds disguised as buses...
(17/02/2016 16:47)ls1911 Wrote:  Suppose there's only so long you can get away with running sheds disguised as buses...

I have to say some of thier early Dublin Olympians a few years ago had very interesting paneling over the centre doors lol.

I dont live in Merseyside nor do I know much about the way Merseytravel operate but would it not have been a better idea for Merseytravel to 'quietly' line up replacement operators before revoking the contracts from Happy Als?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)