Current time: 20/04/2024, 10:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

A2B Travel
RE: A2B Travel
Should it not be E200D Steve? and ta for clearing it up so they are B29F and as i say they should start appearing on the road poss on current routes by 8/8/12
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Apparently E20D, no idea why it isn't E200D!

I've still yet to find a clear photo of the chassis plate to confirm this however! The bodywork is still Enviro200 though!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
I forgot to get a pic of that if I remember I will try next time I see one of them new ones
http://dartslf.com/fleetlists/a2b-travel/

Fleet list now updated
I'm disappointed that A2B are losing the 901 service, they have done a fantastic job on this route, nearly always on time and reliable and the majority of the drivers are friendly. I know they have gained other routes and things change, but from my point of view its a shame.

Cool Life is for living !
901 and 145/146/286 and 213 all up for tender
I wonder if the 138/139 that A2B have aquired on behalf of merseytravel, could ever be extended to create a full circular route from west kirby through Greasby, Saughall Massie, then back to Hoylake

(07/08/2012 20:48)Its a hobby Wrote:  I wonder if the 138/139 that A2B have aquired on behalf of merseytravel, could ever be extended to create a full circular route from west kirby through Greasby, Saughall Massie, then back to Hoylake

Not possible its a one vehicle contract , any extensions would require second vehicle probably .
And the way the route is ran it covers both parts of newton and also seved the estate behind Hoylake Staion bothways so they just could not do it
(07/08/2012 22:29)wirralbus Wrote:  
(07/08/2012 20:48)Its a hobby Wrote:  I wonder if the 138/139 that A2B have aquired on behalf of merseytravel, could ever be extended to create a full circular route from west kirby through Greasby, Saughall Massie, then back to Hoylake

Not possible its a one vehicle contract , any extensions would require second vehicle probably .

Just a suggestion to link some local parts to West Kirby that dont have a link presently

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)