Current time: 20/04/2024, 08:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Rotala - Prestonbus
RE: Rotala buys Elite minibus
(15/07/2016 21:49)Mayneway Wrote:  Quite a strange acquirement really. Don't know much about Rotala outside of the North west but do they operate anything coach wise?

I believe that they own Flights coaches of Birmingham.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Rotala buys Elite minibus
(31/07/2016 13:43)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  I believe that they own Flights coaches of Birmingham.

Hallmark (formerly Flights Hallmark) - they also have hubs around the London airports. I do believe at least one coach is currently oop norf for day excursions.
RE: Rotala - Prestonbus
11518/9/23 are all Either at Atherton or Preston i think they are shared between both depots

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(07/08/2016 13:16)SLTRegular Wrote:  11518/9/23 are all Either at Atherton or Preston i think they are shared between both depots

Hallmark liveried coach YN16 UAP was seen in Manchester centre on Saturday afternoon
That one is Allocated to Heathrow depot

(07/08/2016 14:00)SLTRegular Wrote:  That one is Allocated to Heathrow depot

Possibly on a private hire??
I have no idea what work Heathrow Depot do sadly so can't help maybe a National Express Duplication

Saw a Prestonbus liveried Hybrid Optare Versa heading south towards Birmingham on the M6 yesterday it was a 61 plate but couldn't get the full reg wonder where it was going?
I believe two Versa hybrids have been transferred to Diamond bus, so that's where it was most likely going. I think Kidderminster is their ultimate destination.
Today is the running day of the Olympians, the last time they will be in public service because of the DDA Rules which come into place tomorrow. I guess all good things must come to an end Sad

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)