Current time: 19/04/2024, 05:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Traditionsbus 218 Route Map?
Traditionsbus 218 Route Map?
Hello,

I've been looking recently for a good route map for route 218 in Berlin, the one operated using the old beige buses, such as SD200s and the like. This is because I would like to attempt to make this route for the OMSI bus simulator. However, I can't find an accurate route map that I could use as reference. Can someone help me please?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Traditionsbus 218 Route Map?
(11/10/2014 14:23)joe_alker Wrote:  Hello,

I've been looking recently for a good route map for route 218 in Berlin, the one operated using the old beige buses, such as SD200s and the like. This is because I would like to attempt to make this route for the OMSI bus simulator. However, I can't find an accurate route map that I could use as reference. Can someone help me please?

Have you tried contacting BVG, or even looked on the BVG site? Despite being a vintage route, it's still listed on the BVG site. I believe they'll be able to send you route maps, or at least a detailed route description if you get in touch, I'm told they're extremely helpful, and in English!

Or even try contacting traditionsbus berlin, i.e. the group that operate it. Their fleet was used to produce the original OMSI fleet in the first place, no doubt they'd be more than willing to help!

Hth

I am no longer active on this forum.
RE: Traditionsbus 218 Route Map?
Quote:or even looked on the BVG site

Well I did, off a link on google. Turns out after quite a lot of digging (not) I've found it by going to the BVG homepage >
Driving Information > Route Map and clicking on map instead of route map, which is more of a London Underground style network map.

Damn, I feel stupid.

Anyway, thanks for the help!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)