Current time: 19/04/2024, 05:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Preston Depot
RE: Stagecoach - Preston Depot
Noted today at 10:20 on Lord Street, Southport and presumably on route training duties was out of service Solo 47711.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Maybe route learning 44X for Christmas Day?

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(19/12/2017 11:43)buses7675 Wrote:  Maybe route learning 44X for Christmas Day?

If they were then they were going the wrong way!
Maybe not then haha - Not sure but 47711 was still at Gillmoss last night so I don't think it has been transferred to Preston yet but you never know!

buses7675

(19/12/2017 13:46)buses7675 Wrote:  Maybe not then haha - Not sure but 47711 was still at Gillmoss last night so I don't think it has been transferred to Preston yet but you never know!

Ah, apologies. I thought that it was already at Preston. Maybe it was on its way and taking the scenic route? I suppose it’s a good opportunity to show a spare driver the X2 route.
47711 was back in Gillmoss again tonight.

Thinking on, Gillmoss do schools routes in Southport so it could have either been route training those or possibly scouting out routes for potential future contracts?

buses7675

Does anyone know what has happened to the Scania Enviro400's that were displaced from the X2 service when the new MMC's arrived late last year? Are they still in service in the Preston area, are they being refurbished or are they in a withdrawn status?
(09/02/2018 16:45)Barney Wrote:  Does anyone know what has happened to the Scania Enviro400's that were displaced from the X2 service when the new MMC's arrived late last year? Are they still in service in the Preston area, are they being refurbished or are they in a withdrawn status?

They may be refurbished one by one, but I was in Preston a fortnight ago and quite a few were knocking around on locals.
They have been cascaded onto Preston's other services and ALX400 Tridents have moved on to Morecambe via Gillmoss.
15580 was involved in a crash with a white Suzuki car on Lord Street in Southport this morning. Looked like the car had either turned across it path or had changed lanes in front of it. Difficult to tell. Off to the body shop in any case.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)