Current time: 20/04/2024, 02:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Preston Depot
RE: Stagecoach - Preston Depot
You could go to Ayrshire to ride one as well!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
From a posting elsewhere, unbranded 15305 is on the X61 Manchester Christmas markets service today.....scheduled to depart Manchester at 1630 if anyone wants a pic, last day of the X61 operating today too....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Surprised nobody has mentioned that FM31 Wright Meridian MAN is currently in service at Preston Depot and yesterday was on 111 & 3 services, not to sure how long its here for though and why its here and what its replacing either.
Gold 15243 parked up in St.Johns Lane , liverpool at 10.58 this morning.
(18/12/2017 13:40)mikestone Wrote:  Gold 15243 parked up in St.Johns Lane , liverpool at 10.58 this morning.

Seems they are on anything other than the 125 recently..
(18/12/2017 16:24)Alexw12 Wrote:  Seems they are on anything other than the 125 recently..

There was a second Gold on X2 today as well, Southport to Liverpool at 11.45, Preston don't seem to be feildimg a full MAC team, 15905 was on X2 on Saturday, two Gold Scabies today, with a bus seated Scania on another day last week at least
(18/12/2017 20:14)wimdebusse Wrote:  There was a second Gold on X2 today as well, Southport to Liverpool at 11.45, Preston don't seem to be feildimg a full MAC team, 15905 was on X2 on Saturday, two Gold Scabies today, with a bus seated Scania on another day last week at least

Yet the 125 is seeing 2 standard Enviro400s and 2 Enviro300s on the route on a daily basis. It very much confuses me..
Give it time and I wonder how long it will be before one of the new X2 Scania MMC400s will find its way onto 125s considering the Golds are used often on X2s
(19/12/2017 06:39)M60lad Wrote:  Give it time and I wonder how long it will be before one of the new X2 Scania MMC400s will find its way onto 125s considering the Golds are used often on X2s

I was thinking that myself, stagecoach are that unpredictable. Though they seem to be sending the old junk to Chorley
(19/12/2017 06:39)M60lad Wrote:  Give it time and I wonder how long it will be before one of the new X2 Scania MMC400s will find its way onto 125s considering the Golds are used often on X2s

One wonders how some companies like NCT, Trent Barton and Reading Buses manage to keep route branded vehicles on the routes yet Stagecoach simply cannot - it isn't just a problem in Preston.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)