Current time: 24/04/2024, 04:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Preston Depot
RE: Stagecoach - Preston Depot
(26/07/2017 09:47)Vbg111v Wrote:  There is an open top lakes bus on the X2 in Southport at the moment. Hardly the weather.

Sorry to contradict you but it's perfect weather to advertise The Lakes especially on the Formby Bypass with views of the Welsh Mountains for added reality!!! Laugh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(26/07/2017 10:46)gka472l Wrote:  It will be 13802 which was operated in Liverpool yesterday, and Manchester on Monday.

HTH

Does anybody know if its making a return trip to liverpool?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(26/07/2017 10:48)RedPanda Wrote:  Does anybody know if its making a return trip to liverpool?

No. It won't be
Stagecoach are bringing back the X61 for a short-term Saturday shopper service in the run-up to Christmas, running from 11 November to offer people to travel from Preston and Chorley to the Manchester Christmas Markets.

PC1033334/409 Registered
GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD
Route: Preston to Chorley
Service number: X61 (X61)
Service type: Limited Stop
Effective date: 11 Nov 2017
Saturday only Xmas market service

PC1033334/410 Registered
GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD
Route: Chorley to Manchester
Service number: 61X (X61)
Service type: Limited Stop
Effective date: 11 Nov 2017
Sat only Xmas markets service
I guess spare double deckers, as schools don't operate on a Saturday, will be used on these journeys?
Tue 03rd Oct obs....
Preston
=======
Details about the X61, which will run on Saturdays in the run-up to Christmas from 11 November until 16 December.

There will be two morning departures from Preston leaving at 0800 and 0900, running along former X61 route via Chorley and Horwich, terminating on Peter Street.

It looks like there will be a duplicate journey on the return with two buses departing Manchester at 1630, leaving from Peter Street (stop SJ).

https://bustimes.org.uk/services/NW_05_S...2017-11-11
All services in/around Preston this morning suffering from horendous delays this morning due to an incident closing M6 northbound between J32-J33 adding extra traffic onto A6 and surrounding roads. Most services will be running with heavy delays and cancellations I'm guessing will be inevitable as drivers will need meal breaks and will be coving off for breaks extremley late.
Did I imagine it or did I read that the X2 is due new MMC's soon? If I haven't totally lost the plot, does anyone know when they are likely to see service?
I believe they are yes, coach seated Scania/Enviro400MMCs - tables upstairs, WiFi, USB etc so very nice buses I'm told!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)