Current time: 19/04/2024, 17:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Miscallaneous Merseyside bus sightings
RE: Miscallaneous Merseyside bus sightings
(13/08/2015 18:47)Bevan Price Wrote:  Ex-Dublin double decker, registration 01-D-10195 (B7/Alexander) was seen in Liverpool city centre today (13 Aug. 2015). Does anyone know if it is destined for a local operator, or maybe was it just passing through. Still in Dublin livery, but seemingly no longer owned by them.

I wonder if this ex Dublin B7 may have something to do with Helms ?? I know MrCherry had a few in his Eastham yard ongoing to Ensign.. Just a thought

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Saw it passing down A41 through Bromborough with cherry Driving it, see this quite often I believe he passes them between the ferry and ensign in Essex.

I am no longer active on this forum.
I assume it is already known, but I noticed a couple of the St Helens E10 vehicles in a Scrap Yard on Corporation Road in Birkenhead earlier.
(14/08/2015 11:02)Enviro400 Wrote:  I assume it is already known, but I noticed a couple of the St Helens E10 vehicles in a Scrap Yard on Corporation Road in Birkenhead earlier.

I believe they have been there for some time now, surprised they haven't been cut up by now.
(14/08/2015 11:23)St Helens Rider Wrote:  I believe they have been there for some time now, surprised they haven't been cut up by now.

I thought they were the old E1s at first then saw they were the bigger version- first time I'd seen them. Apart from smashed windows they seem to be largely intact from what I could see.
(14/08/2015 12:36)Enviro400 Wrote:  I thought they were the old E1s at first then saw they were the bigger version- first time I'd seen them. Apart from smashed windows they seem to be largely intact from what I could see.

Huge waste to scrap the st Helens ones, if our old Gulliver where snatched up I'm sure these would have been too.

The former Wirral ones moved on elsewhere. S251/2/4/5 AFA went to the university of Sunderland and where concerted to trial hydrogen technology. I believe they havesince been scrapped.

S253/6AFA Sat at Liverpool Airport up until 2013/14 and are now owned by Dundee Taxis and live at TayTyres workshop!

I am no longer active on this forum.
The St Helens examples where not worth buying, forever breaking down

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
White and two-tone blue Optare Alero YN53 SUA latterly of South Yorkshire area, seen a couple of times around Liverpool (Edge Lane vicinity) in the past few days, anyone know whose this is? Cumfybus would seem the most likely suspect; HTL is another possibility, except that if it were theirs then I imagine Steve would have reported its arrival before now!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(19/01/2016 23:00)Quackdave Wrote:  White and two-tone blue Optare Alero YN53 SUA latterly of South Yorkshire area, seen a couple of times around Liverpool (Edge Lane vicinity) in the past few days, anyone know whose this is? Cumfybus would seem the most likely suspect; HTL is another possibility, except that if it were theirs then I imagine Steve would have reported its arrival before now!

I believe that it belongs to cumfybus as its been around st helens too on the mersylink.
Any idea who owns the blue 51 plate spectra seen in a Wallasey Fuel Station today seen it a good few times recently it was going around with "Merseytravel Supported Service" on its dest today

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)