Current time: 28/05/2020, 11:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

World Cup
World Cup
If you're not watching Brazil v Germany, you should go take a look at the score - and it's not even half time yet!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: World Cup
This game was over at 1-0.
The shock of the whole tournament and its 0-7 now .
The result is unexpected but the winners aren't. Brazil are a fairly ordinary side who have arguably over-achieved just to reach the semis. I'd like to see Germany win it as a European team ahead of Holland whose appalling tactics in the 2010 final it's difficult to forgive.

The pathways have opened now though for Messi to further cement his status as one of the game's all-time greats.

"So far, so good; so close, yet still so far."
Great Northern Class 313s: 16th August 1976 - 23rd October 2019. Thanks for the memories.
Anyone else enjoy the England vs Colombia game? First time in the last 8 since 2006!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest visit The 2002 Bus Blog Last Update 09/03/20
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regular!
Follow me on Twitter @The2002BusGroup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(03/07/2018 21:04)T42 PVM Wrote:  Anyone else enjoy the England vs Colombia game? First time in the last 8 since 2006!

It was a good game. Interestingly it was the first time England have won on penalties in the World Cup
(03/07/2018 21:09)Y474 KNF Wrote:  It was a good game. Interestingly it was the first time England have won on penalties in the World Cup

Have to say Colombia played disgraceful for the majority of the game with 6 of their players getting a Yellow Card! On another note in 2006 i started high school, feels longer than 12 years lol

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest visit The 2002 Bus Blog Last Update 09/03/20
Into the Semi's England go for the first time since 1990!

Aldi Have posted on Facebook saying if England make it to the Final their Shops will all close at 3pm so the staff can watch the match, Good on them i say.

(09/07/2018 20:46)T42 PVM Wrote:  Aldi Have posted on Facebook saying if England make it to the Final their Shops will all close at 3pm so the staff can watch the match, Good on them i say.

Lidl have joined Aldi in saying 3pm finish if England makes it through.
No doubt public transport operators won’t have the early finish.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)