Current time: 25/04/2024, 14:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
(18/03/2019 13:26)darylyates17 Wrote:  What is the PVR for the 263 as im after the 10 Enviro300s

Please try and be courteous when making requests
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(18/03/2019 14:33)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Please try and be courteous when making requests

My apologies its not intentional for me to not be courteous
(18/03/2019 13:26)darylyates17 Wrote:  What is the PVR for the 263 as im after the 10 Enviro300s

I think it’s 10. Possibly 11.
(18/03/2019 17:00)djb Wrote:  I think it’s 10. Possibly 11.

Appreciate that thanks mate hopefully most of the 10 Enviros will be out tomorrow

Checking the timetable and stand down times it would seem to need all 10 vehicles.
Just be warned though like all bus companies just because the Enviro300s are branded for 263 doesn't necessarily mean that they will all be on 263, I've seen them on virtually all Wythenshawe operated routes before now therefor I'd try Sale or Altrincham if you want to see them or maybe even Wythenshawe.
(19/03/2019 07:03)M60lad Wrote:  Just be warned though like all bus companies just because the Enviro300s are branded for 263 doesn't necessarily mean that they will all be on 263, I've seen them on virtually all Wythenshawe operated routes before now therefor I'd try Sale or Altrincham if you want to see them or maybe even Wythenshawe.
I am aware yes that the odd Pulsar ends up on there so I am prepared to only get some
3105 is back from Winsford just seen it on a 245
This might already be known, but 3095 & 3106 have both been refurbished, carrying the new Arriva livery and with dark grey e-leather seats.
According to upcoming GREATER MANCHESTER TRANSPORT COMMITTEE meeting, Arriva is reverting the 245 / 19 and 19 / 19A back to the pre-19A period.

245 reverting back to the 263 route between Altrincham and Stretford, 19A being withdrawn and 19 frequency increasing back to every 20 minutes.

I am not surprised with these changes, especially during peak there was frequency issues where the 245 and 19 did not work in 15 minute frequency between Altrincham and Sale, and the 19 would be running later (both due to delays and the timetable) that it would be cases where the 19A would only be running several minutes after the 19 from Sale - the 19A would not always pick up the same number of passengers Arriva were expecting from the 19.

Competition from 41 (especially now that Go North West has took this over) and the popular 18 has surely not helped with the 19A.

https://www.gmcameetings.co.uk/meetings/..._committee

Play City Bus Manager? I've compiled collections from different bus mods helpfully created by the community:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/dounowhoia...id=1364210

Play "Bus Simulator 18" on PC, check out my "Finglands" bus mod:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2122981042
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)