Current time: 20/04/2024, 07:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
Enviro 300s CX58 EVL, CX58 EVY and CX58 EVR are at Blackburn Bus and Coach world for Sapphire

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Does anybody know if the Commanders on loan to Runcorn have returned to Wythenshawe yet?
Find all posts by this user
(03/11/2015 12:10)T42 PVM Wrote:  Enviro 300s CX58 EVL, CX58 EVY and CX58 EVR are at Blackburn Bus and Coach world for Sapphire

Will these be the only Enviro300's in the UK in Sapphire Livery
(03/11/2015 18:57)E208 WBG Wrote:  Will these be the only Enviro300's in the UK in Sapphire Livery

They will indeed
Does anyone know what Pulsars where converted to Sapphire for the 130?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(04/11/2015 02:07)T42 PVM Wrote:  Does anyone know what Pulsars where converted to Sapphire for the 130?

2930-2936
(04/11/2015 10:47)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  2930-2936

Cheers! Are they all done as every day theres still a Standard Pulsar on there

Passed by the depot today. 2740 was in the workshops - only the backend was on view so could not confirm whether 'Sapphired' or not although it looked to be in Sapphire colours. Also 2227 was still there tucked away in the corner.
(03/11/2015 12:10)T42 PVM Wrote:  Enviro 300s CX58 EVL, CX58 EVY and CX58 EVR are at Blackburn Bus and Coach world for Sapphire

Thank you, I will look forward to riding one. According to the Arriva Sapphire home page, the conversion of route 263 to Sapphire has been postponed to early 2016.
Yep you tend to find that with a few drivers on the #130 nowadays, some right miserable buggers drive it!

Surely they've gotta accept you need to be at least slightly chatty or dare I say this FRIENDLY to be a bus driver. However there's 2 really nice guys driving it long term one of whom think is called eddie, always very smartly presented, seems to wear brown wincle picker kinda loafers, other is a dark skinned bloke, mid 40s with a proper manc accent but always very helpful to passengers out the cab soon as he spots somebody with a pram or someone in a wheelchair a true credit to arriva.

Shame there's norm nowt else these days but geminis on the #130, a decker here & there wouldn't go amiss as particularly in peak afternoon hours with the school kids piling & the staff from zeneca its completely wedged!

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)