Current time: 19/04/2024, 15:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
The bus station it serves in rhyl is on the sea front near the sea life centre,but im certain it serves Prestatyn railway station too.
Talacre is a caravan site in which it terminates on as well as serving pontins and presthaven sands.
Pensarn is basically Abergele station as far as im aware of.
There was an open topper out on the 12 when I was down there just over a week ago depends on the weather.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/06/2012 21:14)N301 CKB Wrote:  Very close to Abergele.

It's the same place - the station is (or used to be) called Abergele & Pensarn and it's between Prestatyn and Colwyn Bay
I did these the other day, or at least tried to. One thing to watch for at weekend is traffic. It took almost an hour to travel back from Pensarn (adjacent to Abergele & Pensarn railway station) to Rhyl on Sunday, we were stuck in a jam almost from the time we left Pensarn! If you do get stuck in traffic on a rainy day, look out for the donkey rides under a big gazebo Smile

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Darting across the NW and Midlands...Smile

Starting to put a moves book together...

http://www.ipernity.com/blog/bontybermo
does anyone know if 2299 and 2300 are still in service here?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
They're at Wrexham.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
oh right, it was on fleetlist that they was here

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Whoever does the fleelist obviously just hasn't had the chance to update it just as I haven't with the Wrexham list. See here and here (photos credit John Milnes and N531 DWM respectively).

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Is D170FYM and E224WBG back in service yet as on all 3 visits they where VOR on my visits in the last 2 weeks
D170 = Gearbox issues
E224 = Gearbox, Engine and Flip Dot problems
Could someone possibly inform me of the allocation of the 12 (Rhyl to Llandudno) please?
I am going to be using it a fair bit next week and I'm unsure if the allocation has changed due to vehicles leaving Rhyl. From what I seen last year it was 70 or percent Pulsars with Darts, DLAs or even the odd open topper filling in the gaps.
Any confirmation would be much appreciated Smile
Thanks mate! Smile
I hear the spare for the 11/X11 does get on there most of the time if it's operational, but a half an hour delay is a mickey take. I have experienced Puslars running spot on time with a standing load by Tir Prince. It is an extremely well used service so I think a 100% double decker allocation in the future may be on the cards.
Shame to see theres less Darts on it these days, as crap as some may be it always made for an excellent ride for me on the way into Colwyn Bay, one of the most scenic bus routes you could ever come across!
This year I'm staying in Talacre, which for me as a dream, the caravan is right near the bus stop for the 1, and this year is better than any year for riding on the open top route considering the allocation may have changed somewhat by next year!
Thanks again for your help mate Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)