Current time: 19/04/2024, 16:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
(20/08/2014 20:14)smithy29919 Wrote:  MOT prep

Please can u tell me when all gemenis are back on road and by the way lovely drive on 51 lowlander yesterday
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/08/2014 21:00)Conbus Wrote:  Please can u tell me when all gemenis are back on road and by the way lovely drive on 51 lowlander yesterday

I can't really answer that, in a perfect world 9 out of the 10 would be out on Chesters everyday but you never know if one will be off the road. There should be nine out tomorrow, i've just finished and had 9 ready for service with 4482 off for MOT prep. The lowlander thats coming to Rhyl from the Midlands will be here Friday afternoon. 4186 will be heading back to Bangor next week.
Arriva Midlands 4706, Y706 XJF has arrived thias evening. Will be renumbered 4191.
(23/08/2014 09:31)Dentonian Wrote:  This suggests 4188-90 are also due - probably Y703-5 XJF.
Rhyl are not getting any more but some did go to bangor yesterday.
(21/08/2014 23:59)smithy29919 Wrote:  I can't really answer that, in a perfect world 9 out of the 10 would be out on Chesters everyday but you never know if one will be off the road. There should be nine out tomorrow, i've just finished and had 9 ready for service with 4482 off for MOT prep. The lowlander thats coming to Rhyl from the Midlands will be here Friday afternoon. 4186 will be heading back to Bangor next week.

2649 found it's way onto the Coastliner this afternoon. Also I had a ride on 4186 - nice bus but I thought it was a bit smelly.
4186 has now returned to Bangor. 2253 has transfered to Chester with 2342 coming to Rhyl. 2347 is now Withdrawn and residing in Wrexham, with 2359 to follow.

Midlands Lowlander will be renumbered 4191.
4555 on rhyl locals today 83 and 83A
One of the Gemini's was on the 51 today, i couldn't identify it as it was driving of the bridge in St Asaph heading for Denbigh and i was going to Glascoed so i was heading in a different direction!
Smithy

Can you confirm whether 4553 and 4554 have branding for Route 12. My personal recollection from when I was last in Llandudno is that they are but I see the August PSV Circle newsletter shows that they are not. I know 4555 has no branding. Many thanks.
(30/08/2014 13:11)BHA Wrote:  Smithy

Can you confirm whether 4553 and 4554 have branding for Route 12. My personal recollection from when I was last in Llandudno is that they are but I see the August PSV Circle newsletter shows that they are not. I know 4555 has no branding. Many thanks.

Hi BHA,

4553, 54 and 55 are unbranded.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)