Current time: 20/04/2024, 08:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
4554 on 11 in Chester this morning
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(07/08/2014 11:32)Shaun821 Wrote:  4554 on 11 in Chester this morning

There has been a shortage on the 11s recently also 2651 and 2653 have made appersnces on them
4186 on loan from Bangor for a couple of weeks. Also another Lowlander coming permanently from the midlands next week. Don't know the fleet number.
(15/08/2014 11:47)smithy29919 Wrote:  4186 on loan from Bangor for a couple of weeks. Also another Lowlander coming permanently from the midlands next week. Don't know the fleet number.

What services will it be used on
(15/08/2014 14:42)Conbus Wrote:  What services will it be used on

I'd guess it might be primarily for the 51S, not really enough capacity on that service utilising an Enviro 400.
(15/08/2014 15:48)Sminky Wrote:  I'd guess it might be primarily for the 51S, not really enough capacity on that service utilising an Enviro 400.

Primarily it'll be a spare bus, so could find it's way onto chesters or Denbighs. The one from the Midlands will be used for the 51S as come September there will be more children starting the new school year. The Enviros were ok during July as most of the older children were on study leave for exams etc.

I'm on in the morning so it'll be out on 51's tomorrow.
(15/08/2014 20:31)smithy29919 Wrote:  Primarily it'll be a spare bus, so could find it's way onto chesters or Denbighs. The one from the Midlands will be used for the 51S as come September there will be more children starting the new school year. The Enviros were ok during July as most of the older children were on study leave for exams etc.

I'm on in the morning so it'll be out on 51's tomorrow.

What's the difference in capacity between a Lowlander and Enviro 400?
(15/08/2014 20:40)507022 Wrote:  What's the difference in capacity between a Lowlander and Enviro 400?
I don't have the figures to hand but with the enviros being two plus one seating upstairs I'll guess at around 7 maybe 8 extra upstairs and maybe the same downstairs, someone will know on here I dare say!
(15/08/2014 20:40)507022 Wrote:  What's the difference in capacity between a Lowlander and Enviro 400?

I think the Enviros are 60 seats and the Lowlanders 73 seats so quite a difference.
Really hope lowlanders come on 83 or 83A

User(s) browsing this thread: N304CLV, 4 Guest(s)