Current time: 16/04/2024, 20:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
(21/06/2012 08:50)Willowbrook Wrote:  This means that Impera will be more frequent between Moreton and Liscard than Arriva are. With the 30, 39, 106, 403, 413 and 423 going in two directions, you won't be able to move for buses in the Leasowe Estate soon. Good to see a new Wallasey Crossriver service though.

Who want's to play a game of "Where's Sir Brian"?

Do we know it's going via Liscard yet as i would have thought the 30 would follow the 38 or 407 to Birkenhead then Liverpool, be good news for me if it is going via Liscard.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Find all posts by this user
He won't send it through Liscard, there's not point in going up against the 432/433 as they are frequent enough as it is, I think it will either go the same way as the 407 or the 38, leaning more towards the 38, because with the 437 being every 10 minutes down Laird Street, there's no real point

Why are you on my bus??! There's a perfectly good 413 behind me!!!!

Big things for little Impera
--------Kieran Mercer---------
Wouldnt it be easier to wait for some more news on the subject , but i suspect that if it goes through moreton cross then Arriva will be looking more closely at them this time .
Speaking of news, some Impera drivers have said that it will timed in between the 407 at every 30 minutes, so we think that he's doing a sort of partnership with Arriva and the 407, he will also be using the deckers on it too

(21/06/2012 18:49)S364 ONL Wrote:  Speaking of news, some Impera drivers have said that it will timed in between the 407 at every 30 minutes, so we think that he's doing a sort of partnership with Arriva and the 407, he will also be using the deckers on it too
Will buses be going onto Liverpool contracts off this new 30?

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(21/06/2012 18:52)27701 Wrote:  
(21/06/2012 18:49)S364 ONL Wrote:  Speaking of news, some Impera drivers have said that it will timed in between the 407 at every 30 minutes, so we think that he's doing a sort of partnership with Arriva and the 407, he will also be using the deckers on it too

Double deckers on those Liverpool contracts that will be a first , think the last time they had double deckers on them routes must have been sometime ago.
Hi is he getting more Double Deckers as the ones he has currently are not low floor plus they are used on schools every day?
Im not saying he doesnt need double deckers , low floor is the way forward but other than First and Arriva must operators plump for single deckers for contract work .
The ex Blue Diamond MPDs and the other MPDs are going on the Liverpool contracts and the deckers would stay on the 30, he is looking for more but he hasn't said where he's looking or for when he's getting them

(21/06/2012 19:01)wirralbus Wrote:  
(21/06/2012 18:52)27701 Wrote:  

Double deckers on those Liverpool contracts that will be a first , think the last time they had double deckers on them routes must have been sometime ago.

No real need for Deckers the only reason the 407 gets allocated them is they interwork the 472.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)