Current time: 19/04/2024, 09:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus Photography
Bus Photography
Hi all couldnt find a thread for this so thought id start one.
Was at Maghull station yesterday evening to get some night shotos of the Enviro 400s on the rail replacement service and while i was there Cumfybus solo SR YJ13HJV came in on the 231 so i photographed it as well but after id taken the photo the cumfybus driver repeatedly blasted his horn at me i beated a hasty retreat in case he didnt like photo being taken and was someone who would argue. Any advice?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Bus Photography
Complain to Cumfybus. You are in a public place and doing nothing wrong.

SD.
(13/01/2014 07:24)MX12CFE Wrote:  Hi all couldnt find a thread for this so thought id start one.
Was at Maghull station yesterday evening to get some night shotos of the Enviro 400s on the rail replacement service and while i was there Cumfybus solo SR YJ13HJV came in on the 231 so i photographed it as well but after id taken the photo the cumfybus driver repeatedly blasted his horn at me i beated a hasty retreat in case he didnt like photo being taken and was someone who would argue. Any advice?

Hope you didnt use flash photography.

I was once dazzled by a plonker using flash photography taking a series of pics next to the East Lancs Road and had to pull over until my eyes adjusted. Passengers offered to go and find him and bring him back for a 'chat'!
No i made sure id turned my flash off before i started took a pic of one of the arriva buses while it was moving and they had no problems one of them gave me a smile and thumb up very friendly driver.
The vast majority will, I've had a few worried looks when I've gone marching towards a photographer after they've taken my pic, I think they're expecting an ear full, but it is just to give them my email addy and ask for a copy!! Laugh

SD.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)