Current time: 19/04/2024, 06:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
Big explosion in Boundary Road New Ferry, Boundary Road is closed until further notice all buses are being diverted.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Not sure if this has been clarified before so apologies if it has - but are 2711/3/7 and 2727 actual Birkenhead allocations or are they on loan from the pool fleet?

MTIA
(29/03/2017 16:17)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Not sure if this has been clarified before so apologies if it has - but are 2711/3/7 and 2727 actual Birkenhead allocations or are they on loan from the pool fleet?

MTIA

On loan from the pool fleet as i beleive the pool fleet will move to speke for phase 3 of the rails to release the gemini 3 hybrids back for the rails.
(29/03/2017 20:51)motormayhem1 Wrote:  On loan from the pool fleet as i beleive the pool fleet will move to speke for phase 3 of the rails to release the gemini 3 hybrids back for the rails.

Thanks mate - appreciated Smile
(29/03/2017 20:53)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Thanks mate - appreciated Smile

can`t see that happening at all, the pool fleet will release the 13 plate hybrids to do the phase 3 rails along with any other new deckers that are available such as the E400MMC that are due for Bootle or the Saphires that are due at Wrexham
(30/03/2017 00:34)FC Pictures Wrote:  can`t see that happening at all, the pool fleet will release the 13 plate hybrids to do the phase 3 rails along with any other new deckers that are available such as the E400MMC that are due for Bootle or the Saphires that are due at Wrexham

The Sapphire Enviro400s for Wrexham will not be used on the rail replacements
(30/03/2017 00:34)FC Pictures Wrote:  can`t see that happening at all, the pool fleet will release the 13 plate hybrids to do the phase 3 rails along with any other new deckers that are available such as the E400MMC that are due for Bootle or the Saphires that are due at Wrexham

Thats what ive been told thats happening direct from birkenhead depot , as the original plan was for birkenhead to use the pool fleet so that they could use there own hybrids on the rails but il try find out for sure.
4173 back here,on 410/1 today also 2727 on 487
some pool renowns are to be converted into buggy buses for the 492/495 with at least 8 seats removed from the bays behind the usual buggy/wheelchair spaces,with a repaint into new livery and branding as buggy friendly with a large pic of a pram on the rear sides
(01/04/2017 10:12)FC Pictures Wrote:  some pool renowns are to be converted into buggy buses for the 492/495 with at least 8 seats removed from the bays behind the usual buggy/wheelchair spaces,with a repaint into new livery and branding as buggy friendly with a large pic of a pram on the rear sides

I'll give you one thing - that's one of the more believable April Fools Day bus related rumours I've heard

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)