Current time: 25/04/2024, 15:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
Should have mentioned this before, but would I be correct in assuming 2727 won't be coming back to Rhyl? (Shame of that's the case)

MTIA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/03/2017 23:10)Quackdave Wrote:  The only one I can confirm is that 4623 definitely came back to Bootle, as I saw it on a Bootle route within the past couple of weeks.

I've been looking out for 4627, I've not noted it back over this side yet, though obviously that doesn't necessarily mean anything. As for the two Cadets, I didn't even know they were expected back, so I will start looking out for those too!
4627 went back to Bootle shortly after 4623 went to Birkenhead.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(23/03/2017 23:12)Y727 KNF Wrote:  Should have mentioned this before, but would I be correct in assuming 2727 won't be coming back to Rhyl? (Shame of that's the case)

MTIA

I'd say it's likely it won't be returning unless it's in the pool fleet and is required at Rhyl
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(23/03/2017 23:12)Y727 KNF Wrote:  Should have mentioned this before, but would I be correct in assuming 2727 won't be coming back to Rhyl? (Shame of that's the case)

MTIA

2727 was out on 423 last night and got changed at Bridge Street due to no fast tag on it, but I doubt this will return to Rhyl but stranger things have happened.
Don't think it's been mentioned but 4443 is now here I assume that will be St Helens bound when rails are finished.
(24/03/2017 07:36)N304CLV Wrote:  Don't think it's been mentioned but 4443 is now here I assume that will be St Helens bound when rails are finished.

Sounds possible as it was mentioned 9 deckers are due for St Helens.
(24/03/2017 07:36)N304CLV Wrote:  Don't think it's been mentioned but 4443 is now here I assume that will be St Helens bound when rails are finished.

4443 is indeed St Helens bound as 4412 which was due to go to St Helens has now gone to Southport instead
2579 is the latest arrival.
There does seem to be plenty of Speke Commanders out on loan at the moment.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
2543 is still here,on 409 yesterday.2579 was on 487 yesterday

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)