Current time: 25/04/2024, 11:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(12/02/2016 21:27)Enviro400 Wrote:  Not sure if it has been reported, but the Gold Investor in People Pulsar appears to be working out of Birkenhead. It was on the 2 today.

Apologies if it has been reported; I'm not aware of the fleet number so won't know whether it's been logged under that.

It's been here just under a month now
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/02/2016 21:54)E208 WBG Wrote:  It's been here just under a month now

Fair enough, can't believe I haven't seen it until today given how much of Arriva's Wirral network I use!
(12/02/2016 22:15)Enviro400 Wrote:  Fair enough, can't believe I haven't seen it until today given how much of Arriva's Wirral network I use!

And how much you look at the thread lol the fleet number is 3047
I took a trip to Birkenhead on Wednesday and was going to catch it but I missed it but luckily SL15 ZGP is operating on the Wirral for a few week or so so I caught that and managed to get a few pictures
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(12/02/2016 22:24)RedPanda Wrote:  And how much you look at the thread lol the fleet number is 3047
I took a trip to Birkenhead on Wednesday and was going to catch it but I missed it but luckily SL15 ZGP is operating on the Wirral for a few week or so so I caught that and managed to get a few pictures

I look at the thread every few days but didn't know that fleet number haha - totally hopeless!
Is it the 2 its mostly on this Investor In people Gold Liveried 3047 .
(13/02/2016 11:31)wirralbus Wrote:  Is it the 2 its mostly on this Investor In people Gold Liveried 3047 .

Its been reported its been on the 2 a few times and it was on there on Wednesday. When St. Helens had it, it was on most of the routes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(13/02/2016 14:08)RedPanda Wrote:  Its been reported its been on the 2 a few times and it was on there on Wednesday. When St. Helens had it, it was on most of the routes.
On 2 today,infact i have not seen it on anything else since it came to LS

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
2515 is here and was on 409 today. That makes 4 cadets at Laird Street. I am wondering if these are to cover the refurb of the pulsars for the 2 or substitutes for the double deckers which were to replace the millenniums. Any thoughts?
(19/02/2016 18:53)lcm453 Wrote:  2515 is here and was on 409 today. That makes 4 cadets at Laird Street. I am wondering if these are to cover the refurb of the pulsars for the 2 or substitutes for the double deckers which were to replace the millenniums. Any thoughts?

No there's 3 cadets here 2515, 2516 and 2638.
2515 and 2516 replaced 2424 and 2432.
Is correct,nothing seems to have happened regards to the pulsars,all seemed to be out today as normal.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)