Current time: 24/04/2024, 15:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(06/08/2015 19:07)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  Could somebody confirm the seating capacity for 6000-5 please?

Cheers

They'll be 44 seaters with standing room for 23 if they are the same as the ones we have in the North East.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/08/2015 20:11)kuyoyo Wrote:  They'll be 44 seaters with standing room for 23 if they are the same as the ones we have in the North East.

Thanks Tony. I was thinking maybe they'd different as they've gone into the 6xxx series (usually for 45+ seater single decks) rather than 3180 onwards

(06/08/2015 20:12)Dentonian Wrote:  Thanks. Nice to see sequential registrations back in fashion. Is even reached Stagecoach Manchester (lol)

No problem. Yeah I agree it is a nice change to see the sequential registrations again - certainly makes remembering the matching fleet numbers a lot easier!
Find all posts by this user
These new StreetLites seem to be of the DF 10.8 metre version.
Incidentially, Micro Hybrid means braking energy gets harvested, stored and used to power the electrical systems.
In this sense, they're not true Hybrids (like the Volvo deckers with their electric motors).

As for the seating capacity, BLotW says they're of B41F configuration, but they may be wrong.
Best to get counting.......Smile
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124667232@...019605525/
(Photo Credit; Gareth Garbutt)
(07/08/2015 15:10)mathias Wrote:  These new StreetLites seem to be of the DF 10.8 metre version.
Incidentially, Micro Hybrid means braking energy gets harvested, stored and used to power the electrical systems.
In this sense, they're not true Hybrids (like the Volvo deckers with their electric motors).

As for the seating capacity, BLotW says they're of B41F configuration, but they may be wrong.
Best to get counting.......Smile
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124667232@...019605525/
(Photo Credit; Gareth Garbutt)

According to this months allocation they are 45 seatsSleepy
4171 was on the 437 this afternoon (friday),also I stand corrected on 2441 as it was on 413/4 this afternoon also but no sign of 2438.
I have just looked at the timetable for route 487. I have seen that it basically runs half-hourly, and hourly on Sundays. I am relieved that it runs on Sundays as my next visit to the area is likely to be on a Bank Holiday!
On sundays and Bank Holidays be aware that the service is every 2 hours during the daytime between Ness and Neston and between Parkgate and Neston , its only hourly between Neston and Liverpool. Goes Hourly from late afternoon onwards when Ness Gardens close .
I would keep to the inner section but thank you for making sure we would not be caught out on the 487 sections only running every 2 hours then!
Only 2424, 2429, 2432, 2439, 2441 and 2449 remain in service now.

Daniel Christopher.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
4172 was on the 2 yesterday.

I am no longer active on this forum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)