Current time: 19/04/2024, 13:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

TransPennine Express
RE: TransPennine Express
(18/04/2017 19:00)Gordon V Wrote:  Did you actually read the bullet point I mentioned?.It seems not as you didn't address what I asked.

Also as stated before TPE no longer serve Cheshire Lines from December this year http://www.warringtonguardia
n.co.uk/news/11877933.Concern_over_train_route_changes_from_Warrington_Central/

I didn't intend to respond to your bullet point. I read that as refering to St Helens Junction services via Newcastle, but in any case that is from 2016, before it became clear GWR wouldn't be releasing enough units. I was stating that Liverpool-Glasgow trains don't and never were starting until December 2018.As for the Warrington Guardian article that's dated March 2015!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/04/2017 22:15)mikestone Wrote:  I didn't intend to respond to your bullet point. I read that as refering to St Helens Junction services via Newcastle, but in any case that is from 2016, before it became clear GWR wouldn't be releasing enough units. I was stating that Liverpool-Glasgow trains don't and never were starting until December 2018.As for the Warrington Guardian article that's dated March 2015!

TPE have submitted track application to divert the Scarborough service via Chat Moss from this December. The track application is part of the modified plan as it doesn't include the 6th Manchester to Leeds service or diverting services via the Ordsall Chord, which were supposed to start this year.

However, the Northern plans for December 2017 don't mention the Liverpool-Warrington-Manchester Airport service starting this December, which would be needed to replace the TPE service via the CLC.
(20/04/2017 22:15)mikestone Wrote:  I didn't intend to respond to your bullet point. I read that as refering to St Helens Junction services via Newcastle, but in any case that is from 2016, before it became clear GWR wouldn't be releasing enough units. I was stating that Liverpool-Glasgow trains don't and never were starting until December 2018.As for the Warrington Guardian article that's dated March 2015!

I never disputed or mentioned that Glasgow services wouldn't start until 2018.

Fact still remains that despite the newspaper article dating from 2015 that from December this year TPE services are all via the Chat Moss.Wait until the timetables are released later this year,you'll see.
Does the extra track between Broad Green and Huyton have a bearing on this amended Trans Pennine timetable .
(21/04/2017 18:48)wirralbus Wrote:  Does the extra track between Broad Green and Huyton have a bearing on this amended Trans Pennine timetable .

It could as it means the xx22 TPE could pass the xx20 to MCV
(22/04/2017 08:31)507022 Wrote:  It could as it means the xx22 TPE could pass the xx20 to MCV

There is a big timetable shake up from December this year so expect the xx20 and xx22 to be retimed.On current timings the xx22 would be following the xx20 before Wavertree TP
(22/04/2017 08:37)Gordon V Wrote:  There is a big timetable shake up from December this year so expect the xx20 and xx22 to be retimed.On current timings the xx22 would be following the xx20 before Wavertree TP

Only around 25% of the proposed shakeup is going ahead in December, the majority of the changes have been postponed until May 2018 due to the GWR 150s not being freed up in time for Northern to use them this year.
Liverpool-Manchester leg of the Newcastle-Liverpool Services aren't running today for obvious reasons

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(23/05/2017 05:00)SLTRegular Wrote:  Liverpool-Manchester leg of the Newcastle-Liverpool Services aren't running today for obvious reasons

At one point the Liverpool - Newcastle service was going to run from Liverpool Lime Street but due to the complexity of finding paths to cross the station throat at Manchester Piccadilly , the service was cut back to start from and terminate at Manchester Piccadilly.

Lets not forget that at least 19 people today will not being going back to there family after what happened at Manchester Arena
(22/04/2017 10:07)knutstransport Wrote:  Only around 25% of the proposed shakeup is going ahead in December, the majority of the changes have been postponed until May 2018 due to the GWR 150s not being freed up in time for Northern to use them this year.

On page 2

https://www.westyorks-ca.gov.uk/WorkArea...4294970736

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)