Current time: 20/04/2024, 12:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Routemaster Buses Nantwich
RE: Routemaster Buses Nantwich
(12/12/2015 23:19)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  New timetable for service C84 from January 4th 2016. Looks promising! Smile
http://cheshireeast.gov.uk/pdf/public-tr...etable.pdf

It does!
It looks much more well thought through than what you normally see from smaller companies, with extra running time given in the peaks, differences on Saturdays to account for different levels of traffic, and even a very early first journey.
Can't wait to jump on board!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
And it's good to see the appearance of the original Crosville route number.
I see the C84 is going via Chester Bus Exchange as well...be much better than the 84
For something going out the opposite side of Chester the Bus Exchange being the start or end of the journey could be a liability running time wise if it encounters traffic congestion.
(13/12/2015 19:22)wirralbus Wrote:  For something going out the opposite side of Chester the Bus Exchange being the start or end of the journey could be a liability running time wise if it encounters traffic congestion.

That was the reason that Arriva pulled out of the bus station. To run a reliable service would require extra running time and a extra bus working. Most of Arriva's problems occurred at that part of the city.
So when the Gorse Stacks Bus Station eventually opens , it will be in a much better location for most of the services with the exception of the services running south of the city which would have to get around the ring road and its famous changing traffic light systems .
New into the fleet is former Fishwicks 24 Plaxton Cento and also from what I've heard 4 former Go North East Tridents are on their way into the fleet from Ensign's just as loans until the VDL Geminis are ready
(20/12/2015 17:25)M60lad Wrote:  New into the fleet is former Fishwicks 24 Plaxton Cento and also from what I've heard 4 former Go North East Tridents are on their way into the fleet from Ensign's just as loans until the VDL Geminis are ready

What VDL Gemini's?
(20/12/2015 19:18)E208 WBG Wrote:  What VDL Gemini's?

Was said elsewhere (i think Rail Forum UK) That ex London Wright Gemini 1s had been bought for the Service

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/12/2015 19:33)T42 PVM Wrote:  Was said elsewhere (i think Rail Forum UK) That ex London Wright Gemini 1s had been bought for the Service

So you mean wright volvo gemini and not vdl

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)